Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE
(10-09-2010, 02:05 AM)DeathEat3r link Wrote: You framed Alessio who started testing with you. Pottus also asked holden and bigpimp to test too but they didn't want to. But whatever, its in the past, forget it. I shoudln't have mentioned it.

Darius, there is no such poll on our forums. There is a poll for each SAE recruit on wether they should get full tag or not. In which Scream scored 2 no's and 2 yes's. You need 100% yes's to get in to be accepted. Therefore we don't need a recruiter and everyone has a say, every full SAE member is in theory a recruiter. One of our new methods. Could work well, could be bad, time will tell. Them posts are in a private forum however.

Flame me and tell me im speaking shit lol, i posted everything i believe in or know to be fact. If you think you've never been banned from LVP or GTAT or other servers then go and flame the people that say you've been banned or made the posts, not me.

I've said what i wanted to say and i don't want any bad blood anymore or flaming. It's beyond boring now. If you just want to cause trouble, please stay away. A lot of the people on this forum are older than 16, probably a lot more than 18. Put a side the grudge on a stupid game we are not 14 years old ffs. I'm sure we all have better things to worry about than a fuckin kiddy little grudge over a video game -_- jeez. Especially on a game that is WAY past its best days.
tl;dr.

(10-09-2010, 02:40 AM)DeathEat3r link Wrote: So there should be no problem if we do not wish to do TCWs and stuff with you. Our choice who we play with.

It would be better if you were actually civil and respectful. Rather than coming to our ventrilo using voice changers and stuff. And all joining our server at the same time under jakez's command to try and look impressive. While also impersonating other SAE's names.

Anyway, whether you liked to admit it or not, you know you've done wrong. People will judge you as they want, its their own choice. I'm sure clans like SAE and MOB would associate with you if you deserved it.

Also why did 2 uL's try to sneak into a TCW we were going to do with NBK undercover? There's just no need for such things unless all you want to do is cause trouble.
tl;dr.

(10-09-2010, 03:23 AM)DeathEat3r link Wrote: Ok fair play

SAE are also responsible, but we dropped it all long time ago now and neither bothered each other at all for a while. We opened a LWs thread and we were all talking, it was good. Small things happened now and then but we ignored it. Then it picked up again big time, but we just don't react back any more. We just ban, ignore, delete or whatever, we give no flaming or trouble/drama back, we've only recieved it. I don't play the game enough or take it serious enough to let some child giving me abuse over a game bother me.

Well maybe it will happen in the future, but i doubt it. You might see SAE and MOB have some fun soon tho. Just for the hell of it.
tl;dr.

(10-09-2010, 02:56 AM)DeathEat3r link Wrote: Yea because at that point you still respected people. Well some of you did. So some members got on but still not many. I didn't wana do another TCW, i know how serious jakez would take it and it would probably cause more drama. Sure enough you all left after 10/11 rounds to keep it as a score even though we did a mix of random and chosen and didn't even get to do any TDM's. While im sure most people (including some uL members) would have carried on playing just for some fun. I'm surprised how much you've actually matured immo in comparison to some of the other members. No offence to you but back then you would always be the first to lose your rag now your more relaxed and can actually have a conversation with people.

Well if you're in uL you should be prepared to take some responsibility for your fellow clan members actions.

Your first line in your last post is exactly why clans like MOB and SAE don't want to associate with you and pretend you don't exist. The actions you also take define who you really are and thats what most people do or should judge you by.

This game is losing population rapidly. Those still playing it just wana enjoy it and have fun while playing in the time that they are playing it.

So nothing personal, but just leave us be please. It can't be much to ask to just leave us alone. I'll say no more on the matter. We've said enough.

If the flaming and drama continues I'll just request that those that keep being childish and trouble makers are not allowed to post here but I don't wana do that. You should have the free will to be social and talk with whoever you want.
tl;dr.

(10-09-2010, 11:34 AM)DeathEat3r link Wrote: Maybe with you, darius (depends on his mood lol), alvarez and aztec. The rest hate us too much. Pottus and Shen have both tried to send me virus's before so I don't really want to play games with them at all. Slice, i dunno his problem, i even spoke with him in vent before when he was SWK. He left to join uL and bam zegro was telling me how he was saying fuck SAE bunch of cunts and fuck deatheater that fuckin wanker or something, we were all like wtf? Jakez just purely hates me, thats why he instructs uL to do stuff to cause trouble for SAE. Every applicant that has got to [a] tag he has tried to lure away from SAE. Like, leave us alone? lol? Zoot tried to sneak into a tcw we were having with NBK and he impersonates other SAE's name with uL tag and uses name [uL]noobeater, seriously what a pathetic insult try [uL]CockEat3r or something, brainless kid. Kanada is ok i guess, but comes around with Jakez sometimes acting like some kinda hardman on a game disrespecting people. I've known Kanada for nearly 4 years when i started samp in 0.1b as a racer/stunter and he was a really cool dude, everyone in the server loved him lol. Idk who else is in uL but thats too many people hating on me/SAE. Maybe when the disrespect and trouble stops and we can actually talk to each other then we will consider even playing with you. Then when dust settles and we're all having a laugh things like TCWs and CWs would be a lot of fun.
tl;dr.

(10-10-2010, 03:06 PM)DeathEat3r link Wrote: LOL

Me, you and force texted each other when we were SAE.

We still texted each other after you both left, the only thing i said about anything like that was you and force should start your own clan on a new slate, you would be more successful and have a better rep. You didn't have to take my advice. But if anyone that has been in SA-MP since you 2 joined SAE, disagree that a clan started by Jakez and FoRce would be more successful that this uL, i would be extremely surprised.

You come to our vent using sound boards to make stupid noises. And the moment i talk to you in ventrilo you say nothing so i kick you. Scream told me how the moment they decided to close their apps you came to our vent saying how this all happened to me, SAE are so bad and all this crap.

You don't try to lure everyone one of our apps? Yes you do. Here's one convo one of them saved, read: http://pastebin.com/yErfayfw

They never did stuff on my command, i asked them not to goto your site or even talk to you, we don't want the trouble. Holden told me how he was asking you if he could join uL because he wanted to screen it and post it on our forums for a laugh. And he said do i mind, i said well i can't tell you not to if you're already doing it.

If I'm so jealous of you why do you keep coming to our vent and website and server undercover and flaming us and stupid stuff. Do i come to yours? No. Do i leave you alone? Yes. I don't care what you do or what you want to do. Nor have i for the past like 9 months. Kids games are over now jakey, continue with your clan and keep this 1 as a good memory and leave them be. Then there'll be no trouble.

So this is easily solved by you stop trying to interfere with us and leave us alone. SAE has no leader, other people make the desicions, i execute them. And I'll happily take responsibilty and blame for them for my brothers so fire away. Did I ask for any authority or "power" as you call it I have? No i didn't. Did people choose to give it to me? Yes they did. If people think I'm poor at what I do then fine thats their opinion. But if I've been asked to do it I'll do my best for me and my brothers. Unlike you, instating yourself as leader and giving yourself the highest rank in every field. You and your fuckin uL puppets lol. Sorry i don't wana twist minds here. uL is uL. SAE is SAE.

Now if it really isn't so hard, leave us alone. Thanks.

I don't want to write any more essays and argue so all uL's are banned from this topic. I'll add the names to the 1st post when i change logins admins.
tl;dr.

Messages In This Thread
Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - by Slice - 10-10-2010, 03:38 PM