Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gang War
Thank god im on holiday so im kinda neuteral to this, obviously, i take the side of b&a a little more often.
All i have to say is

Grow the F**k up

Jeezus, for the last few weeks, gang fights were just gang fights, you win, you lose, big deal. I mean comeon, does it really matter?, if we start topics like this every time someone beats some one then we are gunna end up going ingame just to be able to say HAHAAHHA OWNED NOOBS LAME DB LAMER .

All i have to say is, please stop this shit and keep it to yourself ingame even, atleast then its gone until someone looks on the IRC echo logs.

fair enough gangs play a VERY big part in LVP but like i said, the fierce competition has died down and i have actually got to know more people from opp. gangs, i suppose, when you have seen what i seen, and have done what i did, you will realise its not about who wins or loses, its about who has the best time coming in LVP, being able to say 'hi all' and get good replys, who can go around and not get chased off of any one gang.

Well i hope what i have said has even reached one person who has replyed or veiwed this topic to sit back and realise, this stuff isnt what this game is about.

Ben  :)

Oh and to keep the flaming going, Grove, you say creating a ropic about this is useless?, go to the third page in gangs and look 7 topics up from the bottom  :P

Anyway, il cya all when i get back  :w
[me=R*BOMB]pates everyone's back [/me]
BnA won BUT they did have 3 SiN to help and yea......wasnt really fair i mean...*looks in a few directions*...sin pwns. :D

imo everyone fought reallll good was a good war
(07-21-2007, 01:16 AM)R*BOMB link Wrote: [me=R*BOMB]pates everyone's back [/me]
BnA won BUT they did have 3 SiN to help and yea......wasnt really fair i mean...*looks in a few directions*...sin pwns. :D

Now thats what im talking about!, if we are guna make a topic about wars, why not have more posts like this?!
Guys relax.
Ralot is new to this all and don't tell me you did everything fine when you joined the first time in a forum.
This message is especially for Makaveli and Grove.
(07-21-2007, 09:05 AM)Turkey link Wrote: don't tell me you did everything fine when you joined the first time in a forum.

I'm telling you :+

(07-21-2007, 01:16 AM)R*BOMB link Wrote: [me=R*BOMB]pates everyone's back [/me]

It was 1 B&A member and O&B for the rest but we had less member then CT with like 4 people. So if I wouldn't have asked you we wouldn't have stand a chance. So thanks again :)
The lag screwed the fight up though.

What I don't like in the gangfights lately is that the losing side(yes also my own gang) starts db'ing and heli-killing. If there is anything I hate, it's that. So by this I'd like to ask all of you guys NOT to.
Sorry , but I have never seen someone of CT Db lately. I don't like it myself and I tell em to stop it ingang incase they do it. I don't like such things as DB, Laming, Tp'ing, Running people over, and /Taxi away. (Believe me, about DB and Taxi, and ESC, Very mutch people do it). Then someone says in mainchat: Stop pressing ESC when about to die. And then they answer: I didn't press ESC!, or, I Didn't DB! , While they Really did. I am sick of fighting with people, in gangwar OR 1on1, and then when ur about to kill em, they press ESC or /taxi. I really don't like fighting anymore in such things, cuz they keep on doing it. What also happens alot lately, Is that people DB u, then they get out and shoot U. Or they just leave ur car ontop of U, and then Get out. (This has happend to me last war, the laggy one) I don't like that. And then even don't have the guts to say that u did run em over, or whatever, is even lamer. Remember estroe? A few weeks ago? That 2  people came DB'ing at base, while u wasn't there. I asked u to tell em to stop it. U did tell em. But did they stop? No. They came with a heli chopping heads off.

And hereby something else. See anyone of CT doing such lame things, or doing whatever that can't be done, well then a gangleader or a co-leader can come to me and i'll look into it. If someone breaks any rules in the gang well believe it, I Allways look into it, or warn em, or in worst case kick em from it.

And to Turkey: Ye sure. Everyone needs to get used to stuff and all. So, Respect.

Quote:Alpha link=topic=2105.msg25961#msg25961 date=1184877410]
then we got Ganja and pwned yas but you kept running away and getting armour, CT and SiN dont do that.  :)

Ok. In that case, Dunno if anyone of the gang does like me. But I allways try to kill the enemy first. Before refilling. When someone attacks, well damn sure i'll attack. I'll Allways finish the match. After i killed the enemy, then i'll go refill to get ready for the next wave.

Thats kinda everything. Believe me, I ain't trying to start a flamewar, or everything cuz i don't really like it myself. Normally, I don't get pissed fast or anything, I love a good gangwar, or 1on1's, or a gangbang, or whatever. LVP is allways my Number1 server. I love being in CT, and SiN. As CT gangleader, I try and make the best of it. Keep everything clean and such. Even a few fights inside gang have happend, they got solved.
CT Ain't recruiting atm. Cuz alot of people actually ask to join. But, Invite only.

Anyway, thnx for reading, or not :P

Peace, Makaveli
Yes, I do remember that.
Btw: I'm happy that this thread can stay open for so far(2 pages with limited flame, last posts are good even).

About db / heli-killing, speek to kees ;)

About recruiting, we don't have very much member ATM so we do recruit but that is mostly on invite also.

@below me: Yeah, the idea of the topic changed in a good way :)
I think this topic is actually a good Idea as you can discuss about your experiences in the Gang Wars. ;)
(07-21-2007, 02:32 PM)estroe link Wrote: About db / heli-killing, speek to kees ;)

Well actually I've never personally seen Kees do anything like this, But I've had a few reports of it, and I heared about him noobing a bit aswell with Snakez, So me n maka are gunna talk n probobly kick him from ct, But as far as I am concered, Any laming in ct, Like ESC or db, => immediate kick! No warnings, no nothing. and I think all gangs should be like that!

Lmao nice Politics...