Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE
(10-08-2010, 04:44 PM)DeathEat3r link Wrote: Sorry but this is SAE thread not uL thread.

Don't give a fuck what you guys wana do with your spare time.

As i believe it was you guys that came here and started posting, we didn't ask you to post here, so how about you go back to your own thread and defend the critics you recieve there rather than in here. We haven't actually insulted you at all so go away. Its you guys that come to our server using SAE names and come to our vent using sound boards. Come here flaming us and come to servers to flame us. Not vice versa. So far you've only come here to cause drama and flame, so leave this thread. People are entitled to think what they want. Just because SAE refuse to do clanwars on a game that has been proved to be abused by people discretely using mods/cheats doesn't mean we aren't skilled or are the weakest clans. I doubt we are the clan on SA-MP with most actual skill. But we consider it an even greater goal that we are a clan with no in-game cheat/mod history. Aside from when some of us helped you with the Arana project and you framed them for it and tried to convince everyone they were using it to cheat.

Some of your clan were banned from official servers including this one i believe for using cheats/mods.[med] So if you want to cry about people calling you cheaters and what not go cry to the fuckin admins that caught you and the people that leaked your private forums. Not the people that get told about it. [/med]

Seriously though, after a year or so later from when Jakez left SAE because he couldn't have his own way and started hating me and SAE you guys are still hating on us and constantly try to interfere with us. Even I thought by now that shit would have stopped and we'd all just be playing the game or other games as well. But no, you guys still haven't fuckin grown up. And you still try to interfere with a clan that you claim to be noobs and easy and shit. Yea so maybe we are shit, maybe we are easy, let other people decide that, we don't fuckin care lol. We are SAE, we play how we want, when we want and we play it straight up and fair and we consider ourselves to have more than average skill after we have achieved a lot and still do well when playing in servers. If you think different then fine, thats your opinion, leave us to our nooby selves and be done with it.

But seriously, if we're so unskilled and unimportant, then please stop coming into servers to flame us and to hunt us down just for 1 kill, its a game lol, how pathetic can you get ffs. Leave us to our low selves and let us worry about ourselves.

We leave you guys alone, why can't you just leave us alone?  :?

Its obviously such a big deal that 4 people leave SAE so I'll give reasons why they left for you.

Cam3 - Kicked from SAE for somehow getting into a Partyserver admin of some sort and banning loads of people? He was also plotting hacking loads of clans forums as part of his samp leaving party rofl, wether he actually did or not I've no idea. Has left samp and blocked/deleted everyone as i understand.

H0lden - Closed his app. Didn't really understand what was going on and thought it was just a joke helping cam3 with what he was doing. Cam3 supplied him with passwords and he banned some people from partyserver. SAEs were like wtf after all the effort hes put into his app. He thought he was gonna get kicked, the case wasn't discussed properly and he closed his app thinking he was getting kicked anyway. This could be changing as he is still loyal to us. But for now he's riding solo.

ScottE - Closed his app. Disagreed with some actions taken by SAE on former members and how it is being run now. Kinda misses SAE now i think but doesn't know where he belongs atm. He intends to ride solo. For quite a while i guess. I doubt he'd join another clan unless M re-opened. He's a cool guy but i think his loyalty faltered. Maybe because of the heat of the moment or idk. If he disagrees then I'm glad he spoke up, it shows he didn't belong with SAE.

Scream - Not many SAEs trusted him. He is disrespectful towards a lot of other people. I always spoke highly of him and tried to get people on his side. He had the skills but thats not enough. He cant have SAE tag and be such an asshole and disrespectful to other people. We asked him to improve himself and be respectful and put his brothers before himself. He said this would be changing himself and basically refused to. He used a lot of mods before he joined SAE. None that give an unfair advantage but his game looked like a toys r us advert. I think he just couldn't cut it. Couldn't be as loyal and dedicated as he needed to. And wouldn't give up much for the clan that he called his family. I told him he's got a long wait and a lot of improvement before he can be granted full tag. I was inactive for 1-2 weeks and he closed his app along with ScottE.

SAE is a group of close and good friends like a family. We don't accept people unless they fit. It would appear these 4 people found they did not fit. Maybe they do or will in the future fit in SAE but they don't know that they belong here yet, who knows.

But, as its such a big deal that 3 people didn't get accepted as full tag in to SAE and 1 member was kicked, maybe we should just close a clan thats over 3 years old lol. Long live SAE.

Is it possible to make like a ban list of people that we do not want to make posts in this thread?
if Scream is so bad why do you have a poll about him deciding on whether you want him back in SAE or not?

none of us are banned on any official servers (especially not this one since we started here lol).

'side from when some of us helped you with the Arana project and you framed them for it and tried to convince everyone they were using it to cheat.' thats absolutely bullshit, why would we try frame them and ruin their 'rep' or w.e for them trying to help something our fellow clanmember is making, and lets say we did frame them, why the hell would one of them join us and the other chill with us? idiot

Messages In This Thread
Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - by Darius - 10-08-2010, 06:23 PM