Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CLASSIC HIP-HOP/UNDERGROUND/GRIME - NO REGGAE OR WEAK SHEEP SHIT
(10-26-2010, 04:39 AM)Munch link Wrote: He is overrated because if you ask random people who their favourite rapper is they'll just say Tupac because of his status in the rap world. A lot of the chavs and gangsta-wannabes have his picture all over the place with a gun thinking they're solid and have some of his music blasting away when they won't know a word he just said in the song.

He's just overrated, as I said he's one of the best rappers ever, his lyrics are great but the way people look at him you'd think he was a God but not all of his songs are that great.

If he was still alive and still producing music he might have become the best or as great as everyone says, but he died before he got the chance.

If you disagree with me saying he's overrated, tell me why.
That's very true. Too bad he died before he got that chance, because music life today would have been better if he was still alive. I agree that there are some good rappers out there, but to me, not as good as Tupac.

Messages In This Thread
Just begun - by Tpimp - 09-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Re: Just begun - by ZheMafo - 09-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Re: CLASSIC HIP-HOP/UNDERGROUND/GRIME - NO REGGAE OR WEAK SHEEP SHIT - by Tpimp - 10-26-2010, 04:55 AM