Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(01-02-2018, 02:01 AM)Sleep Wrote: Palmer, be honest, how much did Humza pay you to post this?

Hello, Sleep.

Nobody pays for my comments as I suppose nobody pays for yours.
The fact is that I'm not willing to shut up when someone says nonsense.
I could explain a series of interesting values about family and respect but I prefer you to be yours, with your own lyrics, whoever says it.
Greetings.

This is your Post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Las Venturas Playground › Main Talk › Complaints 
[Image: nav_bit.png] Xahan

Thread Modes
Xahan

[Image: avatar_7607.png?dateline=1496605770]
Sleep [Image: buddy_online.png] 
Threads: 28

16 minutes ago

Hello everyone, I'd like to report one player for insulting family, by the way, this wasn't the first time. I remember this guy under the other nick, maybe was Hurracane or something like that, but he is now known as Xahan. What he does, he spawns in his garage house near the Las Venturas Police Department, and all that he does is plants the car bombs, and kills people by detonating them. When he does kill someone, he always says "fucked", which I accepted, and used to write him the same thing when I kill him aswell. But then he started including my mom into his dirty business, also, when his plan doesn't seem to work, he goes offline by doing a fake time out, and then he blames his laptop for it. The sad thing is that I don't have a video of him doing that, but you should keep an eye on him, next time he is in game. Here are some pictures of family insulting instead.

https://imgur.com/4xNS3au

https://imgur.com/B0dlB4B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relax and be happy, nothing happens.

Happy New Year 2018.

Messages In This Thread
RE: .: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777 - by Palmer - 01-02-2018, 03:03 AM