Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Please Styla, the only abusive guy here is your dad, that permanently scarred your existence.

...even though I do admit becoming verbally abusive in your case, because I find talking to you extremely frustrating. You are probably the most retarded person I have ever, ever, ever met in a gaming community. Like, borderline autistic. You might be the next Elliott Rodgers. Or maybe the best troll ever. We'll never know.

I do have a kind of slim memory of your SAMP success but I definately remember your epic detective and ingame selfbust failures, plus the pointless discussions I have made in multiple occasions with you. You definately won a special place in my heart. A special place for "special" individuals. But hey, we're kind of old now, and we should definately have gotten over it. I mean, I barely play samp, I graduated, just finished an MBA.... you know, more important shit going on, just like you.

I agree on the "we made history one way or the other" part and all the bullshit that (I guess) makes you hard while typing because I read that copypaste on basically 1 post of yours out of 3.

I hereby wish you all the best from life and from whatever else floats your boat. Stop losing your time on SAMP. Time is precious friend! Cyaaaaa

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777 - by Gaahl - 07-10-2014, 01:25 PM