Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
I am 22 on the 29th of September :)

(03-23-2012, 02:09 AM)Jakez link Wrote: Actually Nater, Darius seems to be acting like his usual prick self to people so ignore him haha.

Regarding me, he simply asked me if you were really 22 or w/e and I said afaik i heard that you're 17 somewhere (i thought from you), if i'm wrong i'm sorry.

Anyway, I retired from the Urban Legends clan and am now a Retired Legend.
Its ok bro no hard feelins your a cool fella Darius on the other hand rofl I think I'd get muted _O- Have you left sa:mp forever or just taking it easy?

(03-22-2012, 04:47 PM)Daniel link Wrote: I wonder how old you are Darius?
If you're 20-24 why would you spend your time trying to proof something which no one gives a fuck about...
And Nater might act immature and i doubted about it too but i guess it's just his personality and his answer is clear so believe it or not, now stop b1tching around :)
I act very immature I am a very hyporactive guy :P and Darius is only 18 I am 4 years older trololololol

(03-23-2012, 02:22 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: i ams agree with "Zaibastu" in this coment
emaS^

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :. (|uL| Wargrounds: 78.129.221.58:7784) - by Nater - 03-23-2012, 06:24 AM