Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
[uL]Um3D aka [uL]F0rce(Ex [NB]F0rce) and [uL]Jakez caught cheating on GTAT-

Video Description-

Hi, this clip shows [uL]F0Rce using obvious speedhack during the first 0:04 seconds of the video, and at 0:11, it shows [uL]F0Rce using his edited Infernus handling. It's obvious to tell, you'd know if you've driven an infernus, because it's hard to make a lovely turn like that. Also, at 01:17 you can see Jakez and his Infernus at 5mph, BUT, as soon as he realises that I'm there, he enables the hack and uses it to ram me, watch carefully, the speed is phenomenal. Oh and by the way, the rest of the video it's him speeding off, it isn't my lag, it's his speed. Even if I did lag, he shouldn't accelerate off that quick. I hope you've finally discovered the truth about Jakez and F0Rce, they deserve a ban, pronto. =D
NOTE: There was no N.O.S on the server when I frapsed this, this happened several months ago, the moderator in the race can confirm that.
P.S: I wasn't bothered on editing it, adding effects, etc. I think it's fine without a song too. :]

[uL]F0Rce + [uL]Jakez cheating on GTA:T.

(06-21-2011, 10:39 AM)Jakez link Wrote: oh shit lets act cool and try bust uL again with a bullshit video posted a year ago :o

yeah, crZ is Alex, (pretty obvious).

You're welcome to have a look at his videos http://www.youtube.com/user/crzz11

Uhm wasn't Alex frapsed using Edited Weapon.dat by [uL]Darius after Alex left [uL] before? Correct me if I'm wrong

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :. (|uL| Wargrounds: 78.129.221.58:7784) - by [TxC]Josue - 06-21-2011, 11:23 AM