Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Quote: link=topic=19834.msg338087#msg338087 date=1284412069]
Just because someone has a last name marquez dont mean hes mexican why the hell does people always jump to the conclusion that because u have a diffrent last name then most americans your mexican and nooo you dont say spain or salvadorian or chileno you jump to hes mexican
XiZ i didnt expect this from you...
err i know that immo has mexican ancestors(remember him being called mexican immigrant in #uL lol), so thats why i said mexicans :roll:
i didnt mean what you said

and also you all that quoted me, HOLD YOUR HORSES. this is between me, immo and metal. why are you all jumping in NOW and not a few pages back?

anyways, to reply to all of you...
@Hurricane - duh, this is what you all newfags do nowadays so i thought i'd blend in.
@Jordan - yea, we discussed that with immo on irc already
@Maddolis - we had a go on that on irc with immo too. though im still not fully convinced that its irrelevant.
@Munch - by "natural" i mean full-blood american, as in none of the person's ancestors immigrated into the country. i mean the person's ancestors were in the land or were born on the exact day, hour, minute and second when american independence was forged and the US was formed.

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :. (|uL| Wargrounds: 78.129.221.58:7784) - by XiZ - 09-13-2010, 11:03 PM