Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(10-03-2009, 01:30 PM)Colin_Mochrie link Wrote: 1st James cheated a few months ago @ 16:11:23 2009-04-21, I guess he thought it was cool to join LW with a health cheat and not even change his name. Smart stuff. And before you cry about it, yes its you same IP and all that shit.

Says the kid posting on [Nr] forums pretending to be me and joining the LVP vs LW and using my name, its actually pretty scary you think about me so much. Don't worry pedro, we still love you once in a while we'll have a good laugh about you.  _O- _O- _O-
Remember pedro, you can't hide.

Do not talk the biggest amount of shit anyone could possibly talk in their lives, I seriously am not stupid enough to join LW's with my name and cheat on LW's, I intentionally would not do that because I could not be assed listening to the shit that would come from LW admins like yourself.

You can throw whatever date you can dream up, and to make you look like an even worse and like a lying idiot.  21.04.09 was a Tuesday and it was at 16:w/e I work weekdays from half 9 until half 5, and I do not play SA-MP in work due to the fact that I don't have GTA installed there.  Therefore LW's admin group and the whole server is a varse, and your a bunch of lying idiots who are looking for attention and every moment necessary.

Now go back and think of another date and a better time, maybe a Saturday or a Sunday this time.

Idiot.

(I also hope this isn't deleted as its clear proof that I could not have been cheating on the day that was presented above ^)

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :. (|uL| Wargrounds: 78.129.221.58:7784) - by James - 10-03-2009, 03:24 PM