Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(09-08-2009, 07:11 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: ow they skilled? ..
where?
you talking about now or you still smell by that shit what was happened two years ago? you still living by that? ow pacific.

but if you didnt know (if you like scratch in past shit) >
[BA] - not so easy fight against lagg abusers. torrents etc other shit. and yes if we lost as i said we accept lose without any rejecting. even BA late on war on two hours. i wont talk about theirs leaders cheats and admin abuse their side. but [BA] always will be for me dickhead gang nothing more  :D btw they already RIP.
[W] - nice fight against them in the begin 2008 year.  ;) and not so easy lead aim on high pings too. but 2 month old clan and already challenged a clan who got 3 years history. not so bad for BB eeh?
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=38...5#msg68465
still respect Idmad skills and Hooligan as clan leader. (Maddolis my favorite enemy and hated ''in game'' person :P)
thanks for cool and fair game guys.
[HC4L] - Fair cool match 5on5 with 5 - 0  the results for BB. Nice video done by HaZe  :w ty
[SaW] - [Sw] same? well mostly. 5 - 3. BB won. Now SaW damn there is [SaW]Tom.. looks like more as chill gang who just playing for fun not for challanges. i got respect to DC  :)
[sLK] - ye they got cool RW fighters. HaZe one of older players and good leader there. Nothing against them
but our last unofficial war or tcw..they didnt showedup themselfs.. so seems like they dont care about the game as 5on5 in challenge conditions. so w/e a..nd well after by_karizma left our clan we aint doing RW anymore on that moment.
[UvH] - who? omg..when war? its still 5 - 0 for BB. hurry up UvH we still waiting date and time !!!

that all if you meant about the challange part.
well, that wars was on lame 'RW' weapons since BB just started grow ups  :P but that was great steps for us for to know the game more and meet with cool people there  ;)

but if you meant public server shit with admin abuse >
that clans who always was stick together in one gang for beats most bigger clan on LVP (BB)?
you calling that fair game? ow. Laugh.!!
yes there times our clan got BEST activity on LVP server. you can start jealous.

For now one we love to play some challanges in WW.(and playing there already more than 1 year) and we found that game more better and fun than just play day in day with Zezima on LVP server  :o

also we are entered to GTAIV (5 members) :)
and you just a [luL] member 1ball
for two months you just earned reputation of nudists. and poor acts as clan mates for support and defend your member. that all.
and still you got too big way for to get some respect or something in samp. but sure..you already decided you are a samp kings with 2 monthes already by play on public server LVP...gl with that.

but you shouldnt compare public server game with fair challenge on clans servers.

take a cookie.

sLk vs BB

The final results were 10-1 to sLK. We've had a lot of 5on5s, 3on3s, 2on2s since then. Nothing personal. ;]

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :. (|uL| Wargrounds: 78.129.221.58:7784) - by [sLK]Ghost - 09-08-2009, 07:30 PM