Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Don't make me fucking laugh, like you have any idea what happens inside are clan, or what happened with aztec, hop off the retarded bus for a second and take a look what your saying;
Quote:hm you calling that nice leadership and democracy in your luL clan? i heard NO leaders you got?
Sorry, I never knew this clan was a country, we like to have fun and are up for a challenge at the same time and if you don't like that then stay the fuck out of our buisness.
Quote:one silly kid kicked other silly kid without any discuss with other luL members. and other members without any support to each one of them.. just decided to be part of sheep herd
Why is everyone assuming aztec was only kicked because of his nude pictures, there was more stuff involved within the clan which we never let the public know about, and silly kids? rofl take a look at mafo hes embarassing himself everyday on the forums and he looks like an infant.
Quote:luL seems like more on pimples cockroaches than a samp clan.
[Image: english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg]
Quote:and btw none worried about your emo-kid clan in whole samp, and your (as you saying - ''reputation'')
bwahaha, we'd have more reputation from the lvp comunity in 2 months than your 3 years of laming, bullshitting and fucking retarded ways.
Quote:.even you still dont know what means stick together as one clan and try just to play that game normal as clan. you just old 1-2 month. so i guess that group of kidgarden its just a temp shit +  that should be closed soon as possible..even some of you are more than enough experienced players... that the most reason of shit what is happening here!
Shit is happening? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW? You must judge clans towards how they act to your clan, so you most judge most people very fucking lowly cos people fucking hate [BB], are you blind to see that rofl, and again this reputation shit, you were all getting abused and fighting an ever losing battle at LVP, is that why you packed your bags to the WW scene? So you could make a fresh start and lick some asses on that side? Cos sK & RT, S2K & GT  was dead and you were finally outnumbered from the clans you tried to fuck over ( BA, W, HC4L, SaW, sLK, UvH ) so you obviously had no chance on lvp. BTW look at the clans i mentioned most them fucking hate/hated you guys and your tryin to say your clans respected by most clans, rofl for what? Staying alive the longest and making an ass of yourselves? Laugh.
Quote:You should be as a team/friends and should learn to respect FIRST each other in your own clan..and only after that try to play with other clans. But still each one of you just with your emo ambitions and proud! nothing more..pure bullshit.gtfo.)
Most of the people in are clan are really good friends and respect each other, infact people weren't accepted unless we were all friendly towards each other, only exception being Relapse, but look what happened to him  :roll: And btw you shouldn't tell us how to fucking run are clan, im sure you have enough problems with your own.
Aztec was a great friend for over 2 years but in the end he fucked us over, not only by showing the nude pictures but some other stuff aswel.
Btw I could of went on a bigger rant with more swear words but I honestly don't have the time.
Btw again I look forward to reading your reply if only you used a better translator, I wouldn't have to re-read most of your sentences, toodles.

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :. (|uL| Wargrounds: 78.129.221.58:7784) - by 8Ball - 09-08-2009, 06:00 PM