Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(09-06-2009, 06:53 PM)D.R.E. link Wrote: lol unfortunately NB has nothing to with this situation but yet you still need to come up with something to talk shit about NB as usual even though we all are cool with this, im only here to speak for myself i do not even represent NB or anything else in here so relax before posting some stupid shit  :')

back in subject.. im not suprised about that you still have contact with AzTeC especially after you seeing his nude pictures cuz we all know how warriors get down LOL

by the way accusing people of being hackers/trolls/4chan kids bla bla just because they find this whole situation funny doesnt make any sence matter of fact its kinda stupid but i dont expect you to understand this since one of your closest e-buddies got busted like that  -O-

I didn't say NB had anything to do with the actual scenario, however it is advertised on the NB forum and there's at least 10 of you guys giggling at 16 year old cock like teenage girls giggling at Twilight.
I hope you're not honestly telling me NB's made up of 13-25 year olds that just like playing the game, like every other clan here, you and I both know there's more to the clan than that.

Anyway I do agree that his actions were stupid, and I told him explicitly not to post the "I got pwned by ______" pic, but he did it anyway to further humiliation, so his actions are noone's fault but his own.
That being said, I don't just drop mates after a couple of stupid actions (even if they are stupid enough to have me "facepalm"ing), though I won't say it hasn't altered my opinions of him.

(09-06-2009, 06:57 PM)HaZe link Wrote: or your fellow clan member for falling in love with a female on the internet whom he never met, going on webcam nearly every day, bringing the webcam to the basketball court so she can watch him play, and taking a nude picture of himself.

i'm not denying that this is really fucked up but some of the people defending him are completely ignoring the fact that AzTeC is really messed up.
Yeah you're damn right, all of those actions are completely fucked up, and I can't stress that enough- I'm personally not defending his actions, but just find the whole thing to be blown out of proportion. Once again, people kicking up a huge fuss over a nude minor is almost half (heh) as pathetic as the actions themselves, but the whole incident was pathetic on AzTeC's behalf and people should get over it (as I imagine they will within a couple of days).
Seriously though HaZe, I'm beginning to see another side of you- when I played basketball on my webcam in front of you I recall that you liked it (along with my nudes), but the moment AzTeC does it, it becomes pathetic. Where to draw the line dude?  :P

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :. (|uL| Wargrounds: 78.129.221.58:7784) - by Maddolis - 09-07-2009, 02:56 AM