Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(05-18-2010, 02:24 PM)Slice link Wrote: uhm uhm that was bout a year ago and i was rly just messin around with shit. i didnt use this anywhere without saying i did and only on private servers, same goes for the rest of us. not like i was making some crafty cheating tool that everyone in the clan uses. its worthless, btw. looks funny but u cant use it to gain an advantage lol.. so basically just experimenting with shit..
no offence but you're being kind of a hypocrite about this whole thing, btw. i mean, take a look at NB, their history/reputation. don't come telling me you guys never did anything like this cause you'd be telling lies.

regarding the greyfox thing.. yeah, flying a bus when he was gonna "leave samp" or w/e. there's a bit of a difference between cheating like that and using chats to gain an advantage. you all know what i mean so quit being stupid bout it.

as for the mods, yeah it got outta hand and look how that ended up. personally i wasn't around then so i'll speak for myself.. the only mods i use/have ever used are weapons, detailed radar, and thats bout it.
[Image: 28ltnw6.jpg]

Slice please take your head out of your ass and stop denying it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: Urban Legends [uL] - urban.clan.pro :. (|uL| Wargrounds: 78.129.221.58:7784) - by tronkgs - 05-18-2010, 04:03 PM