Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

MwK - Monkeys with Kevlar [Back in hood]
(01-13-2014, 07:35 PM)inno link Wrote: I wonder if anticheat comes in this RW community...im sure that half of them will get banned automatically...i always thought if samp had anticheat on all servers like whitetiger's anticheat from the starting of samp...then those players who call themselveĀ  oldschool and pro wouldnt even lasted by now...
thats how it is...there is no fairplay in RW community..and those who play fair get banned unfairly...just like magesh...he always had good aiming and estimation of every hitbox...but sadly he wasnt well known just bcz he wasnt attention gaining guy on forums or ingame just like sLK's who thinks they are gods (not pointing out fingers on sLK but all those clans in rw who thinks they are oldschool so they are gods they have experience or they are unbeatable) as if we are faggots over here who spent 4+ years shiting on lvp and didnt gotbrespect just bcz high pingers? aimbotter?(useless brainless people think high pingers also can use aimbot in rw if i would prove u by making a video of me using aimbot i will hardly make some damage out of it..aimbot shoots on skin...and low pingersdo not need to lead aim much so if they use aimbot their aim will hit body and will hit every shot...) and we dont get respect bcz we dont have one good clan? what if ryder uses aimbot but he is still in slK (nobody will ban him...heights of asslicking admins RIP brainless people

don't cry. I've played gta online since mta:vc came out (03/04) and haven't cheated, as havent most of the "oldschool players", especially the ones you mention there. you don't know the difference between autoaim and aimbot.

Messages In This Thread
Re: MwK - Monkeys with Kevlar [Back in hood] - by Shark - 01-13-2014, 10:11 PM