Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Cake be removed from admin team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
63.75%
51 63.75%
No
36.25%
29 36.25%
Total 80 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Petition to get Cake kicked off the admin roster
(01-03-2014, 07:49 AM)Munch link Wrote: LOL. I remember Greyfox getting banned for the BMX bunnyhop bug when they first introduced the BMX to LVP. They soon took out that rule. But I found it funny when he got banned for it.

This made me laugh more than that one did. Even more so when I remember that Zai got 7 days for health hacks (by the same admin?), even though the ban was false, getting 7 days for what used to be lifetime (or more like 3 years) while you get 24 days seems insane.

There's a difference between developing and administrating. You can be good at one thing but not the other. Some admins never touch the script because they aren't good developers and developers didn't always become admins (don't know about now).

Yea health hacks, bmw bugs..

Threated to kill an management member irl, got his adress and everythin i believe it was Fireburn or something, and they banned me for like 3-4 years, but what did i do? I never gave up and got unbanned and im now here. Thats fucking dedication, any other normal person would just move on. I DID NOT, cuz im a retard posting penis

(01-03-2014, 08:53 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: 32:9

Suck it son.

dis all the way.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Petition to get Cake kicked off the admin roster - by Zezima - 01-03-2014, 10:06 AM