Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
The disappointment he must of felt when the video killed the radio star.
(06-09-2009, 03:08 PM)Terror link Wrote:@ munch  LICK MY TEPELS

@ maddolis THE SAME

@ nudie THE SAME

@ jerome MUSIC = MY LIFE _O-

Yuuu  :X
_O- _O-
(06-09-2009, 02:36 PM)Munch link Wrote:Ouch I missed so much in the short time I've been off the forums.

@The Maddolis arguement about lag and ping

I find high pingers easier to kill, because they struggle and I usually know where to shoot. And if I die and they brag about it, I have an excuse.

@Tr1pin

Did you know BB and W are enemies (Not much now as they're not a SA-MP clan no more, but still classed as enemies) and so being that friendly towards W wouldn't of got you far in the old days. :)

@Tr1pin again

BA aren't recruiting outta being desperate, nor are they recruiting a bunch of newbies. Most are oldskool BA (Arno, hu1, Wazza an maybe AzTeC was once a BA but I don't know). And Shark wasn't a clown nor is he all that new as IDmad makes out.

While BB on the otherhand recruited the whole of the failing S2K besides phoenix, some not new (SoNiX) and most new or newish.

And finally,

@The new(an old) recruits

Goodluck! BA aren't just gettin active again, but with the old members.

Well, if W and BB are enemy's, I don't see any conflict between them. Im only nice to a couple of W, since I only talk to like 3 of them sometimes ( PerebruM, Maddolis (once) Fate( a couple of times ). I mainly talk to PerebruM, fight him on SA-MP and stuff, mIRC, so I dont see W and BB as enemys right this moment. But yeah I like their members and the way they roll so I'm not going to let BB get in the way of what I think. BB don't find that a problem. And with BB recruiting S2K nooby's, lol. We only recruited Hoffpop ( obviously belongs in BB as he rejected sLK ( what I've been told by him ok) ), SoNiX, and me. Apikz and Hidda are training, but not very active so they're not going anywere atm.
( P.S, just read all replys, don't care to much so no point replying )
(06-09-2009, 05:35 PM)azerty link Wrote:_O- _O-

guess who loling now , kick ya in the nuts fool

[Image: funnysoccer.jpg]
loughtin  _O-
_O-
Tr1pin W aren't that active like I said, but are still classed as enemies. When both were actually active they were big enemies, and other clans became enemies with them too besides RT.

Hoffpop was already BB, then left and joined S2K and rejoined BB. And yes they recruited nearly the whole of S2K and besides SoNiX, all pretty much newbies. Reason I said that was because you implied that BA went on a mass recruitment, which BB did.
(06-12-2009, 11:24 AM)Munch link Wrote:Tr1pin W aren't that active like I said, but are still classed as enemies. When both were actually active they were big enemies, and other clans became enemies with them too besides RT.

Hoffpop was already BB, then left and joined S2K and rejoined BB. And yes they recruited nearly the whole of S2K and besides SoNiX, all pretty much newbies. Reason I said that was because you implied that BA went on a mass recruitment, which BB did.

Right, I get it.
:w
Carcass left B&A :(