Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-13-2009, 08:21 AM)Matthias link Wrote:Carcass left B&A :(
More info here: http://forum.cl0wned.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=429
Farewell B&A :w
Take care Carcass, I'll miss you
Well he will be back in it in like a week or month so no worries , it allways happen  _O-

Does enyone know how twinkle is doing ? After funky left her i dont see her online did she die ?
(06-13-2009, 09:46 AM)Zezima link Wrote:Well he will be back in it in like a week or month so no worries , it allways happen  _O-
I'm leaving B&A not samp. Read nub
(06-09-2009, 03:34 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:The disappointment he must of felt when the video killed the radio star.

I remember when you sang that to me on teamspeak, dear James. Ohhh those times.
(06-13-2009, 10:06 AM)Carcass link Wrote:I'm leaving B&A not samp. Read nub

Show me where i say that ur leaving samp. Nub. I meant u will be back in b a. Nub
(06-13-2009, 10:39 AM)Zezima link Wrote:Show me where i say that ur leaving samp. Nub. I meant u will be back in b a. Nub
Well I've been in B&A for a year and a half so I've had my run in it. It just isn't the same anymore but I already explained that in my post on B&A forums.
(06-13-2009, 09:46 AM)Zezima link Wrote:Well he will be back in it in like a week or month so no worries , it allways happen  _O-

Does enyone know how twinkle is doing ? After funky left her i dont see her online did she die ?
Buhu is caring for her wounds.
carcass you fucking queerhomo, i join and u leave?
(06-13-2009, 03:07 PM)Shark link Wrote:carcass you fucking queerhomo, i join and u leave?
haha no wonder he wanted to leave after u joined :roll: