Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
He claims it was his brother who cheated and I believe him. And whether he did or not, it's only LW and I know RT got clan banned from LW for cheating.
(11-11-2008, 05:33 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Yeah, if you cheat you lose the right to call others cheaters.

well, i think you are right, but when you ask me if i cheat i say yes i did, but n00ne keep lying after cheating, keep lying dog it won't take you no where, and you called me cheater, so i think we are even CHEATER  :>
Lets take a trip to Liberty City, guys!

[Image: gta-4-bus.jpg]
(11-11-2008, 06:03 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote:well, i think you are right, but when you ask me if i cheat i say yes i did, but n00ne keep lying after cheating, keep lying dog it won't take you no where, and you called me cheater, so i think we are even CHEATER  :>

Like i said. And i wont say any different. Keep dreamin' bud , keep on dreamin'. Didn't , don't , won't cheat.  :X
wow hitman :o , nice pic , had no idea they do things like this to poor buss  ;(
Removed quite some posts, let's keep it nice, no 'fag-calling' etc.
(11-11-2008, 06:43 PM)estroe link Wrote:Removed quite some posts, let's keep it nice, no 'fag-calling' etc.
ESTROE U FAG GTFO THIS TOPIC. D:

any yall guys tried out L4D demo? Im downloadin now
(11-11-2008, 06:15 PM)n00ne link Wrote:Like i said. And i wont say any different. Keep dreamin' bud , keep on dreamin'. Didn't , don't , won't cheat.  :X

ye, i didn't cheat too, only 1 time, its still cheating, oh and you said you didn't cheat? but we got prove.. so.. <+:)
So what you're telling us M3rcy is that the glove doesn't fit?
the fingerless gloves dont fit.

been playing L4D all dai, expert difficulty makes me sad  :'(