Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(11-09-2008, 03:17 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:I thought it was just colder on the bottom shelf...

What's the most preferred brand down there, Fosters?
I'd say Crownies (Crown Lager) would be the most popular down here.
Fosters were a lot bigger 10+ years ago, Victoria Bitter (VB) are also very common, being known as a very "Australian" beer (despite honestly not being a very good tasting one, comparatively).
Carlton Draughts are very popular at the footy/cricket or whatever, but at bars and parties and that, Crownies are pretty much the most popular.
(11-10-2008, 04:20 PM)Darius link Wrote:Honestly n00ne, what was the fucking point. You could've just asked a BA for some cash.  :r

Tbh , it's just not how you think. But i wont start with excuses'n'shit. Because first of all you won't belive them anyway. And second they wont change anything. Ofcourse i wouldhave loved to stay. Still like you cl0wnies  :+ :w
(11-10-2008, 05:20 PM)n00ne link Wrote:Tbh , it's just not how you think. But i wont start with excuses'n'shit. Because first of all you won't belive them anyway. And second they wont change anything. Ofcourse i wouldhave loved to stay. Still like you cl0wnies  :+ :w
Fine then, suffer the consequences for something you didn't do. Your own fault for not sticking up for yourself.  :w
Oh you can be sure i tryed to tell that i didn't. But they didn't want to take that chance , and i couldn't prove the oposite. So as much as i want to stay , i don't think that's possible now.  ;(
(11-10-2008, 05:36 PM)n00ne link Wrote:Oh you can be sure i tryed to tell that i didn't. But they didn't want to take that chance , and i couldn't prove the oposite. So as much as i want to stay , i don't think that's possible now.  ;(

this is bullshit they dug ur brother playing back in 1985 and used money cheat rofl.. and i bet they've spent hours on that log tryign to find some dirt that BA members have done in past.. watch next will be Scream flaming admins and getting kicekd march 12 2004  _O-.
:S that sucks  :'(
(11-10-2008, 09:47 PM)Flyby link Wrote::S that sucks  :'(

He was kicked afaik.
(11-10-2008, 05:36 PM)n00ne link Wrote:Oh you can be sure i tryed to tell that i didn't. But they didn't want to take that chance , and i couldn't prove the oposite. So as much as i want to stay , i don't think that's possible now.  ;(
Why don't you just tell us your story? You seem very reluctant and are avoiding answering it. Makes me thing you did actually hack.
Prove me wrong, tell me your story. Theres a few people I know who have had weird bugs and got banned for hacks.  :(

and Gangsta, stfu.
(11-10-2008, 10:04 PM)Darius link Wrote:Why don't you just tell us your story? You seem very reluctant and are avoiding answering it. Makes me thing you did actually hack.
Prove me wrong, tell me your story. Theres a few people I know who have had weird bugs and got banned for hacks.  :(

and Gangsta, stfu.

stfu?

what did i say?

Just said that he was kicked AFAIK.