Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(10-08-2013, 03:33 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Do I fuck have a degree, Lol! Who do you think I am, some sorta of college sheep? All my education comes from real learning, not some agenda shit from some second rate university. Bitch, plz.

thats a no ?
(10-08-2013, 03:33 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Do I fuck have a degree, Lol! Who do you think I am, some sorta of college sheep? All my education comes from real learning, not some agenda shit from some second rate university. Bitch, plz.

Oooh, I smell jealousy... :)

Somebody got butt hurt :P
Translation: I'm a loser
(10-08-2013, 08:19 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Translation: I'm a loser
Do you HaZe? If not, are you studying for one?
[Image: HATERS+GONNA+HATE.+CHECK+DAT_fb2482_3271490.jpg]

I have more fulfilling things in life than a degree and let's be honest friends, degrees are handed out these days and they are a dime a dozen. You have a degree? That's great. I have more GCSE's than you can throw a stick at and an NVQ in mechanical engineering and still have problems getting jobs. School education ain't shit, if you want to learn real things live a real life and educate yourself about real things. Gaining a degree isn't hard, it's mandatory. Try doing something harder like reading a book on the art of war and understanding it or studying quantum physics in your own time. The game of "one up" on an internet forum with your braggadocio attitude shows your complete lack of understanding of real knowledge. Sorry, no offense I'm just sayin'
(10-08-2013, 10:45 PM)Darius link Wrote: Do you HaZe? If not, are you studying for one?
Business major sir
You realize that just because you major in business it doesn't mean you are worth a job. You still have to go out and do all the work for yourself and if you're lucky that major might be your saving grace.

Times are hard in this economic climate, man. It's only going to get worse for your Americans too.
You realize that anyone who truly doesn't care about tertiary degrees just doesn't respond or butt into another conversation, rather than tattooing "University isn't real learning" across their forehead?
You are acting like university students only learn the stuff we are taught. Infact we are all hobby astronomers, physicists etc.
We are humans like you eager for new experiences, too.

Besides, our professors always said that we shouldn't believe a word they say. If you study maths your brain turns to think completely different, which is helpful for a lot of fields. You will not really use all the complex stuff you learned afterwards in your career. (Like proving certain stuff mathematically)
What I'm saying is: not everyone studies to get a nice job. I like the most that do it out of interest and love for the subject.. or out of curiosity. It's just 3-5 years of your life.

I'm not saying that non-students are losers. If education is free you should take advantage of it. I paid my first two semester in sum of around 1100 euros (not a big deal) and since this semester it's only about 90. I'm not that type that would want to be enslaved by rich filthy bastards (nor would I enslave anyone)