Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
lol the train has no top speed...........
going at hypersonic speed ofer the rails... they will melt

8)
Trains don't crash either. They aren't solid objects to each other, so players will simply go through eachother  _O-

But, players can still blow them up! Bring on train VS hydra  >:)

-tj
No, The train itself wont blow up, Its impossible! But maybe the player insde it will! I wonder if u will be able to blow up cars when no1 is inside!
or destroy the tyres.
Yer I heared tyre popping can be turned on and off!! I hope that wont be enabled in LVP 3.0 though, It will suck lol! And I hope there will be hidden weapons in some places, E.G Sniper rifle and Rocket Launcher
(03-07-2007, 09:11 PM)Grove link Wrote:Yer I heared tyre popping can be turned on and off!! I hope that wont be enabled in LVP 3.0 though, It will suck lol!

How will it suck, it'll be great to shoot ColdThugZ cars when they run :)
Tire Popping is so much fun, like shooting on driving vehicles and watch them crash :D
(03-07-2007, 05:55 PM)Grove link Wrote:No, The train itself wont blow up, Its impossible! But maybe the player insde it will! I wonder if u will be able to blow up cars when no1 is inside!

Yes it will blow up. I'm not stupid Grove, I know my facts...

And tirepopping will rock on LVP. Oh what fun we will have :)

-tj
I didn't had time to read this whole topic because I'm at my work right now. But I wonder if carbombs are synched in SAMP 0.2. I hope so. It would be very fun to 'sell' someone a car. Then when you hand it over you push the button for turning on the bomb. He gets in the car and gets boobytrapped. _O-

So guys, watch out in SAMP 0.2 when I give free rides away. >:)
(03-08-2007, 09:55 AM)XL link Wrote:I didn't had time to read this whole topic because I'm at my work right now. But I wonder if carbombs are synched in SAMP 0.2. I hope so. It would be very fun to 'sell' someone a car. Then when you hand it over you push the button for turning on the bomb. He gets in the car and gets boobytrapped. _O-

So guys, watch out in SAMP 0.2 when I give free rides away. >:)

Yeah, or get a spy in gang, tell them all to get in your car and boom  >:)  :o