Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
(03-06-2007, 05:55 PM)oostcoast link Wrote:really???? I have an stunt park inside mount chilliad (lol) do I have to reinstall gta now :? (I lost the bacups  :D)

Yeah you'll need to reinstall. You'll probably get more crashes now that you have that mod installed too. You could be banned from LVP. Uninstall the mods! :D

-tj
banned from LVP for having an stunt park inside mountchilliad?????  8)      how would they find out... oww be reading this post  ;)
Consider yourself banned from this moment on. Please don't come back  :P
(03-06-2007, 08:37 PM)theHolyCow link Wrote:Consider yourself banned from this moment on. Please don't come back  :P

Look at the sign, he is still playing! :+
Talk about going off-topic lol! Hey I wonder if sirens are synced in SA-MP 0.2, Crazybobs will never bee the same! lol how cool wil it be! I cant wait for the trains aswell! train destruction derbys lol :D
Quote:Let me confirm that they are indeed synced in 0.2.
(03-06-2007, 11:01 PM)Grove link Wrote:Talk about going off-topic lol! Hey I wonder if sirens are synced in SA-MP 0.2, Crazybobs will never bee the same! lol how cool wil it be! I cant wait for the trains aswell! train destruction derbys lol :D

Trains can only go on the track silly so i dont see any destruction derbies happening and to my knowledge you cant derail them either
_O- _O- _O-
(03-07-2007, 03:25 AM)!damo!spiderman link Wrote:Trains can only go on the track silly so i dont see any destruction derbies happening and to my knowledge you cant derail them either

Actually you can derail trains. If you drive a train and go to fast through a corner you will derail. I don't know how this will be in mp, but derailing is certainly a possibility.
From what i've heard about 0.2 is that they've scripted it so they cant be derailed in sa-mp. i could be wrong