Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
Yeah for those who cant read maps the bomb shop in LV is next to the Gym just behind those shops near the end of the strip(cluck'n bell, 24/7, Zip etc )
And you can activate it with a click :)

Bad thing is, it's a timer so you must dive out. I dived out but the friend didn't, so he died (either tBK or Jaffacake). Not sure why - maybe it isn't synced but it was done on both of our screens as two seperate things?

-tj
I wonder is the tanks and hydras etc. will be synched bettter on SA-MP 0.2! U see missles hitting planes when u drive a hydra, but they dont actuaclly hit!
They do, if in close range - for me. Tanks aren't synced though, and they should be in 0.2.

Is it me, or was 0.1 a rushed release to get a copy out there? I'm amazed at the whole thing, and how if that was rushed how much they did. I'm not sure what they could put in 0.3 :X

-tj
Quote:I'm not sure what they could put in 0.3

Quite alot I imagine ;)

If 0.1 one was a rushed copy, I see no reason to get too fussed!
They needed to release a copy so people would know it wouldn't be a pipedream! 7(8
I hope that the base is being changed to a different location in LVP 3.0  :w
Me too.
Me three :P

Maybe we could have more panoramics in the thing, and like set tasks to get in - as I said in the other topic about Teleport Inc in the Suggestions forum.

-tj
I defnitly think the base is moved, either k.a.a.c military or area 51, I think area 51 cos its bugger, better for denfending, u can taxi there, U can go inside, it only has 1 entrance, its unused.
(03-03-2007, 11:44 PM)Grove link Wrote:I defnitly think the base is moved, either k.a.a.c military or area 51, I think area 51 cos its bugger, better for denfending, u can taxi there, U can go inside, it only has 1 entrance, its unused.

We discussed this earlier, why the hell would you want a taxi in the gang base(s) ??