Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Who is active on PC? Our crew seems rather dead.
I'll Join, but is it active?
(02-15-2017, 09:22 PM)Jibin Wrote: I'll Join, but is it active?

I know I am, not so sure about the others as I just got V on PC.  :)
I purchased this game last year on Steam, didn't play much since then, maybe I'll get back on track and play again if there's a group of us! It's boring to play solo :P
Not played GTA V for ages, just not a fan of the online mode.
(02-15-2017, 10:05 PM)Finisha Wrote: I purchased this game last year on Steam, didn't play much since then, maybe I'll get back on track and play again if there's a group of us! It's boring to play solo :P

I agree. Hopefully we'll gather an active group soon enough.

(02-16-2017, 11:26 AM)FateTrip Wrote: Not played GTA V for ages, just not a fan of the online mode.

They added lots of stuff to Online through DLCs, my favorite being the Deadline mode.
(02-16-2017, 04:10 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 11:26 AM)FateTrip Wrote: Not played GTA V for ages, just not a fan of the online mode.

They added lots of stuff to Online through DLCs, my favorite being the Deadline mode.

I'll have to try it out again then, I still have it installed.
Anyone active on GTA Online? I'll make a pretty important announcement soon.  :)
(02-09-2018, 07:04 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Anyone active on GTA Online? I'll make a pretty important announcement soon.  :)

tbh its booring without friends, i still do play it sometimes with Ricky92 and Mr.Khan
I play it around 2 hours a day