Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What other servers do you play on?
I woudnt waste your time! I doubt anyone will play on it lol!! there are LOADS!!! of servers that never get played on lol! We use a good one for coldthugz training, and to think they pay for it with no players lol... what mugs!
( /me wonders if they allow hacks on it just for u, :) JOKING.... anyways.... Very odd... Sig grove, And.... Hydra blast crashed me :( o well )
The drift server is fun sometimes, I'm an admin there after 5 minutes talkingĀ  :+

-tj
Lol niceĀ  :P Gonna go there once, check it out
What is the ip of that tj? And you had a server too right? What's the ip of that? :P
Can check them out sometime :)
The Ip of the server the coldthugz have hjacked, is a secret, (btw maka I will pm u in-game the ip :D)
(03-22-2007, 12:19 AM)Grove link Wrote:The Ip of the server the coldthugz have hjacked, is a secret, (btw maka I will pm u in-game the ip :D)
grove... al online servers are in the masterserver tab.....
so u only need to look inside the servers looking for grove :P
(03-22-2007, 08:29 AM)oostcoast link Wrote:grove... al online servers are in the masterserver tab.....
so u only need to look inside the servers looking for grove :P

Would take a very, very long time lol. But hey we can ask the admins and mods to look at Grove's PMs :)

-tj
(03-21-2007, 07:17 PM)estroe link Wrote:What is the ip of that tj? And you had a server too right? What's the ip of that? :P
Can check them out sometime :)

Answer me Tomozj :P

Btw, if someone has a good server, tell me :) (including the ip).
Hm, here's the drift server I admin on: (they might put my updated script on soon O+)
[Image: 85.17.97.10:1070.png]

And my server is hardly ever up, so I shouldn't bother posting (it's my home computer for testing only :)).

-tj