Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What other servers do you play on?
a admin should lock and delete is topic because it is advertising other servers.

thank you
Borat
(04-14-2007, 09:38 PM)TurkeyStar* link Wrote:Jutd's server  :+ (played 2,5 before u even knew that it comes out  :P  O-) k nvm  :O)
Ronald's server  :+ ( 1v1? yeh?  *O*)

What is the ip of JUTD's server? :)

I played the server that oostcoast said and I think it sucks :+
(04-14-2007, 09:42 PM)Borat link Wrote:a admin should lock and delete is topic because it is advertising other servers.
its just other servers where you can look, it helps if u are lvp-addicted. (or to see how crappy the others are :P)

IP of judt server izzz: jutd.furr.nl:7777

8)
I heared that Abyouss has a server! Whats the ip of it?

The coldthugz server Ip changes lol! So if anyonw ever wants to come on it, Just search for it xP

Although I can tell you guys the Ip for today which is 86.29.230.102:7777 xD
Indeed he has :)
But as the Coldthugz server, the ip changes :P there is not host for it (yet).
So if you want to check it out, ask ayoubsss ingame ;) You can ask me too for it if you want but I don't always know it ;)
ok cool xD I went on OnB server the other day, Nice work! Its more of an RPG gamemode though, Isn't it desgined for training? Or Just having fun? The ColdThugZ server is both!
Not really training, just having fun :D
Ayoubsss and I have been there a lot already having a lot of fun :P
Cool  ;) any nice commands? I noticed the ship as a safety zone, thats a waste of time imo in small servers!
As you have been there you could have seen the commands :P
There are 16 taxi places if I remember correctly.. diving is possible(also longdive) and some other stuff :P Just check it out someday yourselves ;) It won't be on probably the next coming days, Ayoubsss is working on a surprise he said :o