Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What other servers do you play on?
Lol I dont go on SA-MP to chill! I go on to pwn! Nice commands? lol there is none! Car spawns? what a hydra n a few quads? rofl
(03-15-2007, 05:20 PM)Grove link Wrote:Lol I dont go on SA-MP to chill! I go on to pwn! Nice commands? lol there is none! Car spawns? what a hydra n a few quads? rofl

Ronald has spent alot of time on that server, and chilling is fun - you should try it sometime. His /ghost command is cool lol, aswell as all of his other /ctp commands so you can mess around. There are loads of cars around the fightclub, and a few around the corner.

Don't jump to conclusions about Ronald's server - think before you post.

-tj
[modbreak]Please don't try to provoke a flame war. Besides it's totally off-topic.[/modbreak]

[modbreak]You keep on going :X[/modbreak]

Sorry Grove  :D
what
You can do better than that in a post, Grove  O+

-tj
LVP, LVP, LVP, LVP ,LVP.
and there was another great server, LVP or something
And ofcourse Ronald's server
Hydra balst is really cool! And LWs and Partyserver, 2 hard to get cash on those server though, U cant even kill ppl with cash because u dont have decent spawn weapons!! The /borrow command on LVP is really good!!
When SA-MP 2 Comes out, hydra blast 3 comes out, I wonder what that will be like! shooting hydras down with homing missle rocket launchers! grenades being thrown everywere! tanks actually blowing up the hydras!! I think that will (dare I say) be better than LVP 3 (Until off course we get bored) That server suks however because it has no commands! and when there are cheaters, they get vote kiked instead of banned lol!
Lol, hydra blast will never be better!!  :P LVP Rules All Baby!!  :D

allthough i'm gonna check it out, Hydra 3. but LVP allways stays above everything, best server in the world  :)

I can't wait till 0.2....  :'(
HB3 will be funny for a bit, but will suck. There isn't anything to it - it's just a dm in small areas. Jeez, I could script it :p

SA-MP 0.2 will rock... and I think we'll see more servers being created. I know I'm going to make one (got a great idea :P).

-tj