Las Venturas Playground
What other servers do you play on? - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: What other servers do you play on? (/thread-590.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

What other servers do you play on? - Jay - 02-23-2007

Hi all, whats a good server? I look thorugh some of them now and again, but i defo think LVP is the best! And Hydra Blast 2 is good aswell!

Re: What other servers do you play on? - Maka - 02-23-2007

I only play on LVP  :D when i started sa-mp for the first time,  my first server was LVP  :) i only played on 2 others once, but don't remember how they were called..  i think G-thing polenserver and Gta:Lost Angelz DeathMatch

servers: Las Venturas Playground (Homeserver  ;) ) HightimeZ , Hydra Blast , ColdThugz Official Testserver , Littlewhiteys (not so much) , .... , used to have some in favorites but they were all gone  ;( So i had to restart lol
0.2 : Peters deathmatch, Partyserver 0.2[1]  >:)

Re: What other servers do you play on? - cannabis - 02-23-2007

I friggin' love LVP, but Partyserver is so much kinder to my video card. At the moment, my card is onboard, and the palm tree models in Las Venturas makes the game render about 10 frames per second. In Partyserver it does not happen. Also, the hops I have from my ISP to the LVP server are much more than the hops to Partyserver's :( (traceroute).

I play on Prismax server too, it's a server in Argentina, i get 30, 40 ping in there ;)

Re: What other servers do you play on? - [BA]PennyWise - 02-24-2007

This is probally the only one i play... Unless i get proppa annoyed with people then i retrieve to stunt servers to find cheaters... then i come back lol

Re: What other servers do you play on? - Vulkanyaz - 02-24-2007

Only LVP

Re: What other servers do you play on? - cloakster - 02-24-2007

LVP ftw!

Re: What other servers do you play on? - XL - 02-24-2007

I saw a topic on tweakers.net about SA-MP with the server LVP. That's the only one I ever tried. So I can't say if it's the best because I never tried another one but I like it in here. :)

Re: What other servers do you play on? - Chillosophy - 02-24-2007

I used to play on the Assault-server and Protect the President very much. The first one is gone unfortunately, used to be a lot of fun. At the moment I only play on LVP :)

Re: What other servers do you play on? - tomozj - 02-24-2007

I started off at LW. Then got bored and looked around. It sucks anyway, went back a few days ago and it hasn't changed at all from it's former lameness  _O-

LVP rocks though, because of it's freedom. Whenever I'm with friends, I usually go to hydra blast because they always die on LVP. I think the standard of play is very high on LVP, it's a good thing :)

-tj

Re: What other servers do you play on? - pancakeman - 02-24-2007

LVP is the best!  8)