Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What other servers do you play on?
1e LVP is the overall best :P
2e i think the minimissoin-war server has good scrips (i like the special tactic zone) but is has ALOT of cheaters!
3e Protect the PM@xdev.net its the best PTPM server i know, lots of players, almost no cheaters
Yeah I played there too, I tried to contact the makers of the server but I couldn't register at their site. There is hardly ever an admin online. As I played there a lot I could get rid of some cheaters(tried to become admin there). But as said before, I never ever saw an admin there :(
yeah, the war server has no anti-cheat *(they say)
when a race begins you see 4 guys flying over the radar, crashing and killing others :(
[modbreak]Don’t post useless replies![/modbreak]
i played on LV RPG but i was banned because all the game went over me , it went to soo extend that they took my permission and banned me T_T
Ouch lol. LVRPG sucks though IMO. Buying eachother's properties is called stealing  :X

-tj
i dont play other servers....except for the other day when my sa-mp fecked up.
anyway there wasnt much of a storyline but you could teleport to special locations.(i.e. shamal interior, big smokes crack den, andromeda interior) i really think it was a good idea and i would love to see it in lvp.
benbmyers

yuss i found it again its called [ oddworld ] if anyone wants to know
I play on a cool server called coldthugz its the best (lol)
(03-28-2007, 08:01 PM)benbmyers link Wrote:yuss i found it again its called [ oddworld ] if anyone wants to know

What is the ip-address of it? :)
only lvp d:)b