Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Grand Theft Auto 5
You realize that all of the Islands together would require a hell a lot of disk space?
(08-10-2008, 11:04 PM)Cave link Wrote: You realize that all of the Islands together would require a hell a lot of disk space?
/care
(08-11-2008, 12:13 AM)Ben link Wrote: [quote author=Cave link=topic=10648.msg135812#msg135812 date=1218405897]
You realize that all of the Islands together would require a hell a lot of disk space?
/care
[/quote]

*Mike bows.

Disk space req's are irrelevant.
Hopefully VC, LC, SA in all together. Like. like 90 Missions, but 30 mission in each one of those. :P
Like GTA1 but awesome graphs, saving, 3d, and proper missions and a cool maincharacter like Tommy.
GTA Vice City. :P

(08-11-2008, 03:10 PM)TevoxZi link Wrote: Hopefully VC, LC, SA in all together. Like. like 90 Missions, but 30 mission in each one of those. :P
Like GTA1 but awesome graphs, saving, 3d, and proper missions and a cool maincharacter like Tommy.

90?!

pff

I thought SA alone had 90+ :+
donkey kong and all super mario characters and also the numa numa guy
I think they won't re-use old maps but maybe 3-4 big american city's (DC, chicago, seatle?)
But I hope that GTA V will feature 3 big city's (capitals) thorough the world, like Buenos Aires, Moscow and Tokyo, and that you have to finish them one by one (not one big map).

I also hope that they will stick with RAGE (Rockstar advanced gaming engine), I love the physics.

The only thing I didn't like about IV was the darkness, it could be my TV, but at night I couldn't see nothing in alleys.

-oost 8)
like san andreas map but 100 times bigger...More missions like +1000 and it woud not end like san andreas CJ kills all groove frends and he steps outside to look whats going on and the game is ower..More real life things such as you coud travel to the moon lol...and something more

And that you coud enter eny building eny hause and beat up people lol...

I bet that game woud cover like +50 gb free disk space but i woud instal it enyway lol
(08-16-2008, 05:33 PM)Zezima link Wrote: More real life things such as you coud travel to the moon lol...and something more

What the-

No, that'd be a joke, imo, and what'd be the point for the maincharacter to go in the moon.. To think he can get free cheese from there? Unless he just wants to go there for no f- reason which'd take a lot of time as travelling there costs a LOT
(08-14-2008, 04:42 PM)Twilight link Wrote: 90?!

pff

I thought SA alone had 90+ :+
Actually I meant 190 or something, but forgot the 1.
+ Could add some Stealth-missions, they rule imo.