Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Grand Theft Auto 5
Discuss what the next Grand Theft Auto could be like, or suggest what you would like to see/what would be awesome in the next game.

Maybe you don't think there'll even be one?

Discuss.
bigger, like San Andres, but.... better looking :D
With robots and flying cars, such a stuff.
No, really. :+
Less of [C]ave_[M]an.

edit that, fuckers >:)
We are looking at approx. 3-5 Years before that happens, but since by that time there should be more sophisticated graphiccs, then of course better graphics and like Twilight said: Bigger Map!
Omfg.

GTA V Will just be computers running around the streets and driving cars! Infact rockstar today announced that GTA V Was in development and was expected to be released on the 30th Febuary 2009.

This topic such perhaps discuss the likely hood of a sanandreas release on the PSP imo.
But I thought GTA X games came out when Next-Gen systems were released :?
(06-29-2008, 02:34 AM)Ryder link Wrote: But I thought GTA X games came out when Next-Gen systems were released :?

why the hell would rockstar do that? It would put them right out of the race...

I hope the next GTA has a destructible environment xD

Lololol...

I would like to see all GTA maps included in the one huge one.
LC, VC, SA.. all in one, and maybe a new map.. new story.. possibility of flying cars, would be unusual, but also may take the fun outta it, ie wil just look like the gta sa hack for flying cars..

Id say new gangs, new mafia.. new cars..
But without the fuck around that IV has, ie, no sawns, no duel wielding, no planes >:/

It should be a total remake of SA, as per GTA IV is just a remake of GTA 3 tbh..

LC, VC and SA in one is already possible :+

I don't have III though :(