Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Grand Theft Auto 5
In GTA V you will be a little blue man, and guns are actually musical instruments
(06-29-2008, 07:58 PM)Whisper link Wrote: Or if you flew an airplane into 2 identical towers, then they half collapse, and 3 minutes later, there are cop cars and fire engines round the bottom of it! And dead people :o#

And then buildings blocks away randomly collapse.. lol.

Sorry to bump, however I'd like to point out a game which does have a destructible environment: BF: Bad Company.

Its pretty gun. You can grenade a wall instead of walking into the door, cut through fences and whatever. Think running inside a building is lame? Think again! You can simply rocket the staircase and finish them off.  8)7

But before GTA V, we're going to see more GTA IV games. The same was the case with GTA III. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a bigger and rebuilt VC.

One thing I've always found interesting however is that "Carser City" is spoken about it most GTA games' radios (the modern games, haven't played the old ones). Carser City is the environment of Manhunt, another Rockstar Game, and is based on Detroit..

Perhaps, perhaps.
(07-01-2008, 12:06 AM)Whisper link Wrote: In GTA V you will be a little blue man, and guns are actually musical instruments
A smurf? Music-smurf?
I hope indeed its bigger, better looking, more missions, a multiplayer, and I don't think it will be ready soon.

Greetz
(08-10-2008, 12:14 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Sorry to bump, however I'd like to point out a game which does have a destructible environment: BF: Bad Company.
Hehe, I have that game 95% of it is destructible (not 100% otherwise destroy entire map xD)
BF: Bad Company > CoD4, imo.

The next GTA will either be in Tokyo, or Bogota?(Capital of Colombia)
(08-10-2008, 03:33 PM)Darius link Wrote: Hehe, I have that game 95% of it is destructible (not 100% otherwise destroy entire map xD)
BF: Bad Company > CoD4, imo.

The next GTA will either be in Tokyo, or Bogota?(Capital of Colombia)

Well most have been set in America so maybe they'll do a country close by like Mexico! _O-
I would like to see ALL the maps together, that u go and do missions through-out.

Los Santos San Fierro Las Venturas Liberty City...ALL combined :D
(08-10-2008, 04:20 PM)GaNgSt4 link Wrote: I would like to see ALL the maps together, that u go and do missions through-out.

Los Santos San Fierro Las Venturas Liberty City...ALL combined :D
Just install GTA united :)
Quote:GTA_Rules link=topic=10648.msg135755#msg135755 date=1218393241]
Just install GTA united :)
But meh, it's not the same. I would actually like to see all the islands together in one game with missions combining them.
(08-10-2008, 08:01 PM)Ben link Wrote: But meh, it's not the same. I would actually like to see all the islands together in one game with missions combining them.
Indeed, you have a point :) but GTA united is a start :)