Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Quit smoking? Help :[
(06-28-2008, 07:13 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote: death sticks.

think about death everytime you want a cig.
I'm not the best example to give you advice because i'm a smoker myself, but i've quited before and i could hold it for 6 months. If you keep on buying those filtercigs then start buying tabaco and sheets instead. Roll them in the worst condition ever and think about why smoking sucks so bad. The best way to stop is that you mentally change your attitude. Everytime you inhale, think about how discuting it is and not how relaxing.
I've seen some like my dad quit cold turkey, but that depends on your personality. Not everyone is capable of doing that, but good luck and hang in there.
The guys who say "just don't start smoking"  d:)b Wish i was that bright 8 years ago  :X
(06-28-2008, 07:22 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: think about death everytime you want a cig.
we all die finally
(06-28-2008, 07:29 PM)SweetCrystal link Wrote: If you keep on buying those filter-cigarettes then start buying tobacco and sheets instead. Roll them ...
Yea it's so annoying but i'm pretty sure you'll quit rolling them and start buying a pack over again  :Y)
maybe find something else to get addicted to? like healthy food  :?
Well what you can do is When you want to Smoke !!!
Chew some Chewing Gum :)
or if that Dont Work you can eat somthing..
Just put somthing in your Mouth !!
But for the Love of God not the cigarette !!
(06-28-2008, 09:01 PM)Haze_Blaze link Wrote: Well what you can do is When you want to Smoke !!!
Chew some Chewing Gum :)
or if that Dont Work you can eat somthing..
Just put somthing in your Mouth !!
But for the Love of God not the cigarette !!

It's not that easy Haze_Blaze.
(06-29-2008, 04:53 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote: It's not that easy Haze_Blaze.

Truth it isn't that easy, but seriously Jay, if you really want to quit you can smoke your last smoke and quit without anything.

You just have to be ready to quit.
(06-29-2008, 05:29 AM)Overdosed link Wrote: Truth it isn't that easy, but seriously Jay, if you really want to quit you can smoke your last smoke and quit without anything.

You just have to be ready to quit.
fail
(06-27-2008, 10:00 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote: Yea, well this is year #2 of my bad habbit. I've tried so many times but well... I can't. I'm asking thoes of you who maybe did at once, and then found a way to quit. I've tried to many sometimes with the rubber band on my wrist and everytime I want one, I hit my wrist with the rubber band. That kinda worked then It looked like I was emo and had fade marks on my wrists. I've been working out a lot more and still nothing! I need help please!
Habiit ?what means habbit?? :?

Wow man this is a Topic for smokers i don't smoke!I hate cigarette it 's reduce your  life.FOR EVRYONE >STOP smoking!!!My opinion.
(06-29-2008, 11:20 AM)Bannyboy link Wrote: Habiit ?what means habbit?? :?

Wow man this is a Topic for smokers i don't smoke!I hate cigarette it 's reduce your  life.FOR EVRYONE >STOP smoking!!!My opinion.

Seriously, how stupid can things get?

Look up habit in a dictionary, and in case you did not realise-- this topic is about HOW to stop smoking....

And I can't come up with any better idea than others have, BoogerJay. :X