Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Quit smoking? Help :[
Yea, well this is year #2 of my bad habbit. I've tried so many times but well... I can't. I'm asking thoes of you who maybe did at once, and then found a way to quit. I've tried to many sometimes with the rubber band on my wrist and everytime I want one, I hit my wrist with the rubber band. That kinda worked then It looked like I was emo and had fade marks on my wrists. I've been working out a lot more and still nothing! I need help please!
just don't smoke anymore.

problem fixed
Instead of smoking cigarettes, eat them :7
The Nicorette gum seems to be the way -- feed your nicotine addiction when it's annoying you most, however you can slowly phase out the addiction as.. well you can't have 20 pieces of gum a day (unless you want a bad jaw and shit like fuck :+).
lick a lolly-pop every time u have a need to put a cig into ur mouth kekekeĀ  8)7
everytime you smoke a ciggaret cut yourself.
or buy a supersmoker
(06-27-2008, 10:08 PM)Twilight link Wrote: just don't smoke anymore.

problem fixed

Not as easy as it sounds. Smokers cannot live without cigarettes, I'm sure you are aware of that, you are just being a silly goose. :P

Quote:8Ball link=topic=10621.msg122521#msg122521 date=1214600979]
Instead of smoking cigarettes, eat them :7

HAHA, I actually laughed real hard at that.

(06-27-2008, 10:20 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: everytime you smoke a ciggaret cut yourself.

He will end up dying from massive Blood lost.
err saying smokers cant live without cigarettes is obviously wrong, because then you couldnt quit

anyway, i used to smoke cigarettes too, I just stopped buying them.
(06-27-2008, 11:10 PM)HaZe link Wrote: err saying smokers cant live without cigarettes is obviously wrong, because then you couldnt quit

anyway, i used to smoke cigarettes too, I just stopped buying them.

It was more of an expression.

Is like if you had a girlfriend and you told them you could not live without them. Of course that is a lie, is just an expression. :P