Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Range Ban Complaint
(07-03-2008, 03:25 AM)HaZe link Wrote: nah you're definitely trying to get unbanned.
(07-03-2008, 03:25 AM)HaZe link Wrote: nah you're definitely trying to get unbanned.
I realy don't know why this was moved to Open for discussion
You can think what ever you want I'm just saying what i think is best

can you at least keep the spamming for your self and leave you're PC a little bit(you're 24h non stop on it)
even the management spamming  8)7

again I say
(07-03-2008, 09:23 PM)Zipper link Wrote: You can think what ever you want I'm just saying what i think is best
(07-03-2008, 09:32 PM)Zipper link Wrote: even the management spamming  8)7

Okay then, I'll do things the long way:

I agree with HaZe's statement.

By the way, 'http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?action=profile;u=1891;sa=showPosts'
I see you've done the same thing, 11th post down (at the moment, anyway).
That makes you just as hypocritical as 90% of other LVP'ers.

Although your little scheme may seem ingenius for a 13 year old such as yourself, its quite obvious to the rest of us that you're trying to evade.
(07-05-2008, 01:26 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Okay then, I'll do things the long way:

I agree with HaZe's statement.

By the way, 'http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?action=profile;u=1891;sa=showPosts'
I see you've done the same thing, 11th post down (at the moment, anyway).
That makes you just as hypocritical as 90% of other LVP'ers.

Although your little scheme may seem ingenius for a 13 year old such as yourself, its quite obvious to the rest of us that you're trying to evade.
I don't fucking care what you're trying to say

(07-05-2008, 01:26 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Although your little scheme may seem ingenius for a 13 year old such as yourself, its
Its a shame so many 18+ year olds are still playing a video game like SA:MP
70% of them don't really have a life or they're PC freaks to the extreme 
(07-05-2008, 01:52 AM)Zipper link Wrote: I don't fucking care what you're trying to say
Hypocritical of you yet again to tell me that you don't "fucking care what (I'm) trying to say," yet straight after create an argument and ignite a flame war.
Give it up now, I'm not gonna responding after this (although you'll most likely act like a 13 year-old and get in the last word).
I don't see any reason to delete this rangeban. Dynamic IPs are annoying and this is the only thing we can do against cheaters with a dynamic IP. Blame the cheater(s), not us.

I think enough has been said, so this will be locked before it'll change into a flamewar.