Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

can i do anything about it?
hey guys, some of you may know me dkdude. i love this server to death, infact i cant find any server thats better or even comes close. my dilemma is that when i shoot people whilst they are moving they dont lose any health but i see blood squirting out from there useless bodies. i tried it on barry (thanks barry) when he was still and he lost health but when he started moving he didnt. he must have thought i was missing but i wasnt i was quite sure, you would say that its my ping cause its around 400 but thats because im from australia and [LVW]Naters ping is 500 but he has no problem. i love this server to death but there is no points really playing if i cant kill, i tried fighting with nater since hes from australia and came close but some ****head thew a grenade lol. so with nater i think it was pretty fair but with players not in au i can not make them lose health. i really dont want to change server so is there wa y i can stop this problem? also this other aussie (Kamikaze) has higher ping but has no probs also. thx guys ,dkdude (note: been player for 3 years and its always been like this) 4mb connection and apple extreme 'Pre draft N' router, core 2 duo E6750, 8800GTS 320mb, Gigabyte Ga 936, 2Gb ddr2 Corsair Ram, 500gb samsung hdd.
I think you just need to lead aim to hit, a time ago someone posted a good video how to lead aim.
I am searching for you, I'll edit my post later on.
[youtube=425,350]DDzz2ymH_Rg&feature=related[/youtube]
wow that is seriously something getting used to but very very cool, thanks man i am forever in your debt.
You're welcome :)
Think this can be locked?
Aye, not a bug really -- just a lag issue. A ping of 500ms means it takes half a second for data to be passed between your computer and the server -- considering that the game and its players move all the time, it's a pretty long delay.

Nothing we can do, I'm afraid.

Purged.