Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Why Your Name II?
[glow=red,2,300]Haze_Blaze[/glow]

My Tag is Haze..
But there was already a Haze so i just randomly made up Blaze so i came out with Haze_Blaze :P

Btw
Tag = Street Nickname :P
(06-08-2008, 06:48 PM)Twilight link Wrote: I got "Twilight" from a level in Spyro the Dragon, called "Twilight Harbour" :D

Awesome level!

(06-08-2008, 06:03 PM)Barry link Wrote: Barry
Well Its a B + A + R + R + Y = Barry = My real name  :)
He did the math
Michael_Corleone

Michael was a brother that I lost some time ago... don't wanna go over it.

Corleone, heh heh, ummm...gee...who do you know who started a mafia in LVP?

I chose Corleone over Cutthroat McSalvester because it sounded tougher.  :7
8Ball cos its my favorite Eazy-E song and cos its so good to make fun of :7
Well, i had some stupid name then i wanted to find better name  8)7
I watched my desktop and found audiograbber

~Grabb3r
Well first I used GamerX back about what 12 years ago now it was really original, then I used MaggotCorpse As per I'm a slipknot maggot and always will be lol :)

Now I'm using FOol as that I am a fool  8)7 _O- _O-
Well SweetCrystal is my favorite weedflavor, and since i (almost) never play a game in a sober mood  :Y) it was pretty obvious which name to choose.
I used to be Shelob before but thats a while ago. You can tell i like the S-names.
Because it's part of my masterplan.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
Master:
I started to play SA:MP i tried a couple of server and i came as a really noob in LVP. I called my self markusmaster my name is Mark, so i added master to it and "us" between it for sounding nice. In de begin i only was racing so my name was good. So after 2 months the races became boring and i wanted to fight, i joined HsG but there was a problem [HsG]markusmaster was to long so i called myself [HsG]Markus after 2 days i decided to change it because i didnt like it and now its Master.
(06-09-2008, 12:36 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Because it's part of my masterplan.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Pfff, the one name I'm actually curious about and he comes out with some bullshit.  _O-