Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Why Your Name II?
(06-09-2008, 12:36 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Because it's part of my masterplan.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

ur name is Neurotoxin, y u chose dat?
Got my name from the legendary goregrind/grindcore (They are melodic Death Metal now) band.  :+
It also means "dead animal" so I thought it would be a cool name.
(06-09-2008, 03:18 PM)Carcass link Wrote: so I thought it would be a cool name.

U thought bad
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=10109.msg117363#msg117363 date=1213019329]
Pfff, the one name I'm actually curious about and he comes out with some bullshit.  _O-

Just wait until you'll see the outcome of all this and you'll realize a lot of things you could have never imagined before.

It's all just a circle, just a circle...

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=10109.msg117366#msg117366 date=1213020565]
ur name is Neurotoxin, y u chose dat?

I must say I am deeply disappointed in you. A fine young man on the path of a higher education has chosen to team up with a little devil [NB]Raido who not long ago just admitted in another thread that he likes to take it in the ass. You just have to find the inner peace or the NB will just drag you to the very bottom of the hell.

You will find out about the name when it's the right moment.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
I'm quite lazy and decided to take the first six chars of my keyboard.
Unfortenately my cousin AzErTy had the same idea and we had a problem.
Then I changed my name into 'qwerty', azerty's big brother in the world of keyboards, and gave it the special capital style
like he already used. -> QwErTyâ„¢
Well why motorola ... idk lol my brother pick up that name i used names like capo or some shit, not registered ones, then my bro created this acc i stolen it and he now plays as Sh00t but noone knows him so its not important. i told him to think in a name and he said motorola since my old v3 was on the table  :P :P

PS: My name in real life is not Motorola
(06-09-2008, 04:18 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You just have to find the inner peace or the NB will just drag you to the very bottom of the hell.

After meeting quite a few NB who are decent blokes, I've realised that there is actually a different clan that destroys the attitudes of its members, and drags them to the "very bottom of hell" as you so kindly put it.
[glow=red,2,300]Erin[/glow]

Cause im not creative with names so i just used my real name.
(06-10-2008, 07:04 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: After meeting quite a few NB who are decent blokes, I've realised that there is actually a different clan that destroys the attitudes of its members, and drags them to the "very bottom of hell" as you so kindly put it.

It's getting interesting already.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
Um, yea... I'll have to ask my parents why I have this name :x

I'll get back with ya.

lol