Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your photo here! (Part 4)
(02-20-2013, 02:48 AM)Jhon link Wrote: If you're talking about Spanish from Spain I totally agree lol, ironically, even though the language comes from there their accent is (no offense intended) the worst I've heard. Hearing them "speaking" English is rather hilarious, but well, there's variations, as you say Brazilian Portuguese is dirty as fuck compared to Portugal's. Colombian accent is QUITE diferent from Spain's, and I can dare saying our English pronunciation is quite decent after some practice.

I've never heard a Colombian speaking English, so excuse my lack of knowledge on that  d:)b

And Nater to be honest I think they're the same, except Spanish ones are sluttier.
(02-20-2013, 02:58 AM)Shark link Wrote: And Nater to be honest I think they're the same, except Spanish ones are sluttier.
Awesome :D

[me=Nater]flies over[/me]
(02-20-2013, 02:58 AM)Shark link Wrote: I've never heard a Colombian speaking English, so excuse my lack of knowledge on that  d:)b

And Nater to be honest I think they're the same, except Spanish ones are sluttier.

What about Brazilian? ;)

Will Smith Does Big Booty Bitches
99% of Brazilian women are disgusting. End of.
[Image: 2zs65g2.jpg]

hi frends.

Left one. Picture is bit old though, 1 year and a half or so.
(02-20-2013, 06:15 PM)Shark link Wrote: 99% of Brazilian women are disgusting. End of.

1% being Adriana Lima?

That's an over-statement you made man :p
I don't consider Adriana Lima pretty, sure she's hot but her face is weird. At least for me. And when I meant Brazilian women being disgusting I'm basing my opinion on how they act. And it's from things I've witnessed myself. Sure they're not all "the same", but meh.
(02-25-2013, 06:02 PM)Shark link Wrote: [Image: 2zs65g2.jpg]

hi frends.

Left one. Picture is bit old though, 1 year and a half or so.
MODEL
Them teeth gonna get all the ladies 8)
Don't worry Dacads, till now they haven't kept any away. Infact I'd rather not have had so much of them that caused so much drama. Kisses  O+