Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your photo here! (Part 4)
Close but fail papi, I speak Spanish, not Portuguese! Translated it tho lmao  O+
xD looks all the fckin same
(02-19-2013, 08:27 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: xD looks all the fckin same

Fuck Spanish. It's dirty Portuguese.
English only in chat cheers

que pasa perras
(02-19-2013, 08:56 PM)Shark link Wrote: Fuck Spanish. It's dirty Portuguese.

How curious, they say that if a Spanish speaker wants to speak Portuguese he just needs to get drunk.
(02-20-2013, 12:01 AM)Jhon link Wrote: How curious, they say that if a Spanish speaker wants to speak Portuguese he just needs to get drunk.

Please, spanish is just lousy Portuguese spoken 100x times faster.
Fair enough that we think the same thing about each other's language, Portuguese pronunciation is funny as hell to hear :) Might try to learn it one day just for fun.
Depends if you're talking about Brazilian (dirty as fuck Portuguese) or actually Portuguese. Not to mention that Spanish people (no offense) can't pronounce anything decently. And when they speak english, dear god. Each time they speak in English the vowels always have the same accentuation.
If you're talking about Spanish from Spain I totally agree lol, ironically, even though the language comes from there their accent is (no offense intended) the worst I've heard. Hearing them "speaking" English is rather hilarious, but well, there's variations, as you say Brazilian Portuguese is dirty as fuck compared to Portugal's. Colombian accent is QUITE diferent from Spain's, and I can dare saying our English pronunciation is quite decent after some practice.
Its a well known fact Portugese chicks are hotter then Spanish  :9~