Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP
Kot, I know someone who would love these mods.. :D

[size=1][size=1][size=1][size=2][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]*Cough* Beethi *Cough*[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
lol kot, ur a male?
(10-23-2010, 06:07 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: lol kot, ur a male?

ye... you got a problem?
For the start of winter soon

SA Snow Blizzard

[Image: sa-mp-16.jpg]
(10-22-2010, 10:55 PM)David_GER link Wrote: Well seems you only play on 16bit by the picture quality/colors, would look better if you change it to 32bit. But may also be a bit laggier then. Just check your resolution, the last number should be 32, like I use 1280x960x32 for example.
okay i can make it highist but in lvp it will lag tho but i will try 32
(10-23-2010, 05:43 PM)Kot link Wrote: check ur pm i sended u all the weapon packs that are coolish
send me some let me try :D
lol kot hello kitty? haha  >:)
(10-23-2010, 08:49 PM)HunTeR link Wrote: okay i can make it highist but in lvp it will lag tho but i will try 32
I usually got my fx settings on "low" too cause I get fps lag in some places when its on medium or high.
Quality isnt much diffrent imo only shadows and a few other lil things (if you compare low and high fx settings).
The diffrence between 16 and 32 bit is much bigger if you ask me and more important for a good quality.
But well just go ingame and check 32 bit out.
Nice snow mod! :)
Can u give me the link to that snowmod? I cant find it : (