Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[EiM] Emerald Isle Mafia || Now Recruiting || Join Now! ||
Thanks for all the good luck's

Im not stating chevy as a flamer from what other people have sent me, but from what ive seen talking to him MYSELF
Not anyone else's chat logs...

But thats done and over with...

Hopefully a clan war vs [EiM] and [KOD]

6 V 6

If [KOD] Has 6 members left  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
(04-19-2008, 05:24 PM)chevy link Wrote: hi everyone there :) So you Deny Your name being Mark?

i deny all of that and i deny that is my ID.... i want to say its so simply easy to fake sucha convo. Your Yahoo Messenger Is not Mark???? Other KOD members ive talked to said thats your yahoo Name...Hum

i can do

Sugar:fuck you mark you die ion hell blah blah bklah
Mark:sux i dont understand you why u flame me  plz :(
Sugar: Fuck you son fo a bitch ...

bingo there we go a simple convo from my imagination! ...  and make sure i NEVER EVR inslut someons FAMILY or parents Especially i have sucha respect to familes... i have lost my Father and i do sure feel how parents inslutin feels!  so officially I deny it One More then, The way you type this, resembles the convo that was sent to me :D

i been here with you guys over hmm 690 or so hours did any one of you seen me flaming this way ?? no matter what i NEVER EVER FLAME THIS WAY.THIS WAY.....but other ways right? personal, and off yahoo...or IRC?

Trust me i Deny that Addy .. you may ask TEF  or  [KOD]seka aswell they got my Addy and they will tell u whats my Addy really ...  so guys stop liying here and being a childish .., and you too Chris you jst Judge while you are closing your eyes like a Blind didnt you think of  hmm i can fake one !!!!! guys Im not asking you to believe me or  deny me, im just telling you the truth ...  ;) and its up to you if you wanna believe this crappy faked convo or not i dont force anyone to decide ..
Many people can have Many Addys to hide themselves. Dont lie chevy, it will just make things worse in the long run.Im getting to the truth of this. And getting close to as your Gang Leader has said your yahoo Messenger is Mark, stop the lies
good luck to you all .

Just wanted to point out the good parts

Hope i can see you at war Chevy?

6 v 6 still open!

Regards,
Nicholas Casini
Nice. Another Mafia-based gang. Great... Good luck and have fun or whatever...
(04-20-2008, 05:16 AM)Synyst3r link Wrote: Nice. Another Mafia-based gang. Great... Good luck and have fun or whatever...

Thanks Syn :D :7
theInfamous thank you very much for being in the right side bro .. ;)
Donovan , thanx alot and as theInfamous  said yous tillc an come to LVP and find me actually most of the time im on .. :)

and chris hope you just stay out of it bro :) that would be better.

Nicolas or wateva , look i would like to say few words here  1st of all i stilld eny .... and yes my name is Mark . so? who would have his name and his last name as an Addy ? are u sure i didnt even use my SSN  in the addy ? _O- , and whateva happens on Yahoo! or MSN  it SHOULD NOT To be  involved here in the LVP forumns or LVP Game server , do i say somethign wrong here?  ;)  i guess you need to really grow up and consider things on it reality no matter what what i would get by flaming you ? i dont think im crazy just flame everyone i see and talk.. so please i ask from you PLEASE! stop ruining my name ! that is NOT APPREIATES at all ! .......... about the KOD members nope not  6 members :) more than that it up to 10 or so  ;) and its gruing up and we are doing our best and yeah i like to be in war if you'd like but as i aid  when u win or we win i DONT WANT  flame thru PM or insluting on Main screen  Please!

Good luck with your Clan  :w
Cool but Consigliere is higher than the Caporegime ;)
(04-20-2008, 11:04 AM)chevy link Wrote: and whateva happens on Yahoo! or MSN  it SHOULD NOT To be  involved here in the LVP forumns or LVP Game server , do i say somethign wrong here?  ;)  i guess you need to really grow up and
I'm sorry but your wrong. YOUR OWN MEMBERS said they were flamed by you,
THERE IS PROOF.

And if it doesnt matter what happens here or not, if i called you a retarded f@gg0t and a n00b i guess you would'nt mind that ingame because i said it on MSN right?

Chris, what are you on about? First of all, that is not your problem if he flames his own members. Secondly, his MSN happenings are not related to LVP, so we won't do anything about it. I also think chevy is a cool guy, never seen him flaming. And now stay ontopic ffs.
(04-20-2008, 04:34 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Chris, what are you on about? First of all, that is not your problem if he flames his own members. Secondly, his MSN happenings are not related to LVP, so we won't do anything about it. I also think chevy is a cool guy, never seen him flaming. And now stay ontopic ffs.
dude things are never his problem or anything that involves him.
Chevy temp-mods ffs, why should he flame?