Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(02-19-2014, 07:12 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Attaboy

:*
SWK on Anti Cheat

Me and EG fighting on sLK server WITH Anticheat ON - Lag compensation was off so we used the servers /nolag feature, which although has no sync bugs like 0.3z sync does, it makes the fights incredibly short

I only put 4 of my wins and 4 of EG's, but he's a god with the antilag feature so he raped me overall :<

A few people been saying we either have aimbots or toggle them etc, so heres proof that we don't, same level of skill - Once cake puts lag compensation on the sLK server I can fight others with normal 0.3z sync and AC on to prove any unbelievers wrong  :> :> :>
Hackers, both kicked and banned  >:) I like ww with antilag, With rw its still tad weird but just a matter of getting used to it
No need to use it now 0.3z is out! But for the sake of the video we used it, didn't wanna fight with 0.3x lag
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg453098#msg453098 date=1393034157]
No need to use it now 0.3z is out! But for the sake of the video we used it, didn't wanna fight with 0.3x lag

Ah cool, That's an upside then I haven't tried it yet, Should put "Lead-aim" on Resume 7 years experience  _O-
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg453095#msg453095 date=1393033859]
SWK on Anti Cheat

Me and EG fighting on sLK server WITH Anticheat ON - Lag compensation was off so we used the servers /nolag feature, which although has no sync bugs like 0.3z sync does, it makes the fights incredibly short

I only put 4 of my wins and 4 of EG's, but he's a god with the antilag feature so he raped me overall :<

A few people been saying we either have aimbots or toggle them etc, so heres proof that we don't, same level of skill - Once cake puts lag compensation on the sLK server I can fight others with normal 0.3z sync and AC on to prove any unbelievers wrong  :> :> :>

here you go, actually after the 3z fps limit not permanent solution. i have fight with diffrent ppl in same place, all hb's doesnt same. when i have to hit some people i had problem to hit normaly. thats only one complaint of mine.

No Title

i get what you mean karizma , thats the same case with me,most likely everyone's hitbox is like the  last one you had..
(02-22-2014, 03:58 PM)karizma link Wrote: here you go, actually after the 3z fps limit not permanent solution. i have fight with diffrent ppl in same place, all hb's doesnt same. when i have to hit some people i had problem to hit normaly. thats only one complaint of mine.

No Title
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg453095#msg453095 date=1393033859]
SWK on Anti Cheat

pff aimbot;(
yeah that duel same slocan vs shark
haze just fuckk off
tell your cousin/aunt/uncle/nephew/sister slocan that changing his story makes him a liar huehuehuehue