Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(02-17-2014, 03:36 PM)Zezima link Wrote: well haze was an ez kill for him, so guess he was better then haze
Why do you love me so much haha
(02-17-2014, 03:26 PM)Cranslator link Wrote: Actually I was a little suprised.He seemed a skilled fighter.

Yeah not bad at all in 0.3x but he didn't like 0.3z at all, I guess his frustrations got the better of him :P
(02-17-2014, 03:57 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Why do you love me so much haha

i have no idea!  O-)
So slocan got banned for aimbot . Hmm,looks lile haze cheated on nemesis and tried to make SWK reputation down by banning slocan. Stupid haze doesn't knows his own clanmate ryder is using aimbot and other cheats from ages.
( i know comments after reading this would be ''u are wrong haze helped nemesis blah blah'' but the truth is he tried to put SWK repo down. Cheap bitch haze!
(02-17-2014, 09:31 PM)Glyde link Wrote: So slocan got banned for aimbot . Hmm,looks lile haze cheated on nemesis and tried to make SWK reputation down by banning slocan. Stupid haze doesn't knows his own clanmate ryder is using aimbot and other cheats from ages.
( i know comments after reading this would be ''u are wrong haze helped nemesis blah blah'' but the truth is he tried to put SWK repo down. Cheap bitch haze!

FUCK HAZE
I just read his unban appeal. Lmao pity on shark that his clanmate calling him a newbie with a newbie movements and playing style. Feel sorry for u shark but dont worry he didn't meant to insult you or maybe he was right about you :(
Dis community is full of gay's,internet tough kids
It's okay if u are feeling guilty about what slocan wrote about you. But that doesn't mean u have nothing to say about that or u have no words to say so u are just randomly quoting my profile personal line.
Some people just don't understand when its time to shut up.  _O-
(02-17-2014, 09:49 PM)Shark link Wrote: Dis community is full of gay's,internet tough kids

lol true. and full of dead idol worshipers.