Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(01-16-2014, 12:29 PM)Zezima link Wrote: funny how slk and swk peps sayng "yeh swk and slk good clan, we no lame, we goode fiters, we own mwk etc" lol... It would be ok if others clans would talk like that not like "Hey look at me we good fiters" haha lol idk smells like zezima bodybuilding topics haha
hearing you saying that like Messi ( top football player or Ronaldo nvm ) are trolling regular players;/
(01-16-2014, 04:41 AM)HaZe link Wrote: [sLK] and [SWK] are both clans that work hard to model exactly what a SA-MP player should play like. I'm glad to see some people catching on. Great stuff.

Proper SA-MP player knows how to:

*Drive-by
*Throw nades
*Drive
*Carpark
*Abuse commands
*Flame
*Etc

Everything else is pretty much useless.
Except you're still shit and unknown Hooger :/
(01-16-2014, 01:37 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Proper SA-MP player knows how to:

*Drive-by
*Throw nades
*Drive
*Carpark
*Abuse commands
*Flame
*Etc

Everything else is pretty much useless.

Gotta agree with him you have to have skills to do all of those things too... Gotta be universal samp player. Not just WW or RW.
(01-14-2014, 04:33 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Lithirm said he made videos too, that bastard. POST THEM!
Sorry for lateness, they can be seen here. :>
Did a little 3vs3 earlier, myself EvilGate AzErTy and Slocan, switching a member out per round, lost the first round but ultimately won 3-1 until LikeG had a desync issue in the last round when it was me vs him, Holsje has it on video as proof there was nothing I could have done so i just stopped shooting and counted the round as nil for either side. Its a shame they began laming and shooting us while we weren't fighting after that so we just left it at 4 rounds, gg
gf's ^^
i told likeg6 shh shh he -.-
anyway neme not big problem it was just for fun
(01-16-2014, 11:42 PM)MwK.Face link Wrote: gf's ^^
i told likeg6 shh shh he -.-
anyway neme not big problem it was just for fun
3-1  ;(
hey dude we dont played all MwK players
only 3v3
when amit was fight sLK we win 5-4
(01-17-2014, 12:12 AM)MwK.Face link Wrote: hey dude we dont played all MwK players
only 3v3
when amit was fight sLK we win 5-4
sLK is still winning 12-6, plus you left before we could finish the 10th round