Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(10-23-2011, 08:56 PM)IDmad link Wrote: woot, where? :O I can't find it from there  :?

It's in the "Dealt With" section in the Ban Appeals board...which we don't get access to. I don't know why the forum admins made that place unviewable to us...I used to love reading old ban appeals from there. I particularly used to like the old HaZe ban appeals. There was also one that I remember where estroe got banned for health hacks (the old dodgy anti-cheat), long before he joined the LVP crew.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg405756#msg405756 date=1319398969]

Also, a vid uploaded by a former admin of SWK in october 06, this is me when i very first started out xD not even killing players just desyncing them with uzi
This was a time when I used a gamepad, and had no idea sawnoffs could do such damage
Swk SA-MP Gang Vs SPOHA Gang - Video
Rofl nice video :D  _O-
(10-23-2011, 09:14 PM)Munch link Wrote: It's in the "Dealt With" section in the Ban Appeals board...which we don't get access to. I don't know why the forum admins made that place unviewable to us...I used to love reading old ban appeals from there. I particularly used to like the old HaZe ban appeals. There was also one that I remember where estroe got banned for health hacks (the old dodgy anti-cheat), long before he joined the LVP crew.

Good times. :D
(10-24-2011, 03:19 PM)Richard link Wrote: Good times. :D
Make it viewable again!  :(
I believe it was hidden because people used it to get excuses from it.

I'll see what I can do.
(10-24-2011, 07:26 PM)Richard link Wrote: I believe it was hidden because people used it to get excuses from it.

I'll see what I can do.
DO IT!!!! or just take screenies of it and post it :P
Video of my trip to america
Love Actually - Colin's Trip to America
Nemesis is gay!

[me=Agent]runs![/me]
Nemesis is a great looking chap
[Image: ifUTRpZ1mMDCT.jpg?q=0.23791567775]

For you too

@Agent: GO FUCK YOURSELF :((