Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
u can loose some applicants by closing apps.. now u may say that if they have enough desire to apply for swk they will wait until apps are opened again, but players are changing their minds :] but thats just my "two cents"  ;) :)
It generally doesn't hurt a clan that's 6 years old though.
I guess if your patient enough and you really want to get in, you just post an application and train/wait in patience.
If anybody's decision to join my clan is in any way fragile, it doesn't matter who they are i don't want them because sooner or later they will leave either because they think they made the wrong decision or they believe they can do better. This way, only the loyal and patient ones will make it through, which is all we want

(04-27-2010, 12:27 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: It generally doesn't hurt a clan that's 6 years old though.
+1
Well I've been loyal and patient for 2 days now and still haven't been accepted, so when you lazy fucks decide to get your act together I may consider reapplying. I withdraw my application.
(04-27-2010, 03:00 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Well I've been loyal and patient for 2 days now and still haven't been accepted, so when you lazy fucks decide to get your act together I may consider reapplying. I withdraw my application.

Your skills ain't worthy enough anymore, I think I could take you down also man.
Its not about skills, even though we all know your so mighty in terms of skill, you would never get in SWK.

(04-15-2010, 08:23 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: What's wrong with multiclanning?

Disgraceful  :r
(04-27-2010, 03:00 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Well I've been loyal and patient for 2 days now and still haven't been accepted, so when you lazy fucks decide to get your act together I may consider reapplying. I withdraw my application.

[W]Maddolis for life.
Sorry ZiG, its [SWK]Maddolis now  :Y)
[W]? [SWK]?
I consider myself a true [DFL], screw you 2nd rate clans!

Seriously though whenever I played sa-mp I considered myself a [W] (apart from the short period between when I started and joined [W]). I left [W] way after I quit sa-mp and a couple of months after quitting IV, and if I were to play again chances are I'd reapply.
Thing is I'm just not going to play sa-mp again- I wouldn't mind giving IV another shot, though last time I did my multiplayer wouldn't work for some strange reason. I've reinstalled windows recently so it should be okay if I try it soon.