Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(09-01-2008, 12:16 AM)Arno link Wrote: lol lw's biggest whiner gl in swk
Everyone whines when they get lamed ;P
everybody does, but the ones who do it constantly are whiners
You'd know all about that
I found shark to a be lagger, 4-5 people fought em an said he warped and even 8 shot (BA twinkle saw this too) but shark never wants to admit it (a LW guy named nx alvarez said sharks done 8 shots in there 1on1's).
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg140984#msg140984 date=1220286128]
You'd know all about that
What does it say? Im banned there
Most of Nx shoots 8, there a LW clan, just like those PA noobs who also shoot 8, Sharks never shot 8 with me even when i was under another nick, but it even happens to me sometimes, i dont see your points, hating on someone on the internet

And to all the Greyfox lovers: Its just the topic, i cba to run around looking for every single one of his lame ass posts about Ramyano being better then me, even tho he lost 3-1 in the finals and was shooting 6, i was basically saying he would know all about whining becuase everytime i see him hes doing it, he pops his head onto SWK's AAD server, which is no bugs, he starts bugging, i tell him not to, he starts whining, i win a sawn off only tournament, he starts whining, i crash on LVP in the middle of a fight with him, look on IRC, he starts whining

Here come the BA minions to stick up for a clanmate ;)
How can you not see my points when I just told you them, I never mentioned a LW, or PA clan and I just said 1 nx and that nx is someone that regularly fights with shark (from what I've seen) so I asked him. As well, from the fights I had with him he tended to warp, or skip a couple of times in front of me and 8 shot(again, twinkle mentioned the warp and 8 shotting in some of there fights). While you guys are clan mates and I can understand that you will defend him, but I wont agree that he "plays fine" just because you fought em, I can fight too and I know what I saw and others have said the same.
:X
Im not defending him because hes my clan mate, ive fought him so many times before he even thought about joining SWK, i can honestly say ive never had a problem with his lag/warp because it was normal.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg141179#msg141179 date=1220350544]
PA noobs
Here come the BA minions to stick up for a clanmate ;)
PA_TheGun was/is good at 2-shot.  ;)

And about the whining, I think we all do from time to time.  ;)