Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Nice SWK welcome to the best server in samp  _O-
(04-17-2008, 02:25 PM)Leski link Wrote: Who the hell are you to judge Pacman00? Its stupid, and stop with useless replies in our topic. Let us decide who is good and who isn't good for SWK. If he applies for ex: [BB] I wouldn't tell you he isn't good recruit or something :) so please stop involving in our desicions

If you would tell us he isn't a good recruit, I'd be happy with it. You should be too... We're 'helping' here.
(04-17-2008, 02:43 PM)Nikola link Wrote: Nice SWK welcome to the best server in samp  _O-

=D ty Juice, nice to see you :p
(04-17-2008, 02:25 PM)Leski link Wrote: so please stop involving in our desicions

We were suggesting something, not getting involved in your business. It's up to you.
Well, right now theres confusion as to what were going to do with recruitment, Options are as follows:

-Completely close recruitment
-Continue as Invite only
-Reopen recruitment, but like this:
People apply' if their skills are up to standard (somehow) then they are put on a non tag trial, which will a month, not to monitor/improve fighting skills, but to prove that loyalty, patience and respect is in them
(04-17-2008, 02:25 PM)Leski link Wrote: Who the hell are you to judge Pacman00? Its stupid, and stop with useless replies in our topic. Let us decide who is good and who isn't good for SWK. If he applies for ex: [BB] I wouldn't tell you he isn't good recruit or something :) so please stop involving in our desicions

Nah realy leski , recruiting PacMan00 in SWK isn't a good choice like Estroe and some others said
+ He's acting like a 3 years boy on IRC

PS liljon u lied again about ur ex clans , U are  [HsG]J0ker  if i remember correctly , So 1 clan more to you're clanlist :=)
Quote:*Nemesis* link=topic=8612.msg102661#msg102661 date=1208443460]

-Reopen recruitment, but like this:
People apply' if their skills are up to standard (somehow) then they are put on a non tag trial, which will a month, not to monitor/improve fighting skills, but to prove that loyalty, patience and respect is in them

good idea man :D

Ty GiLLi, btw when you was in [eX], you did a tryout for my brother N1NJ4, he sais hi :p

I think the last option will most likely be the one were going to use, imo its better then the current one
(04-17-2008, 03:58 PM)azerty link Wrote: Nah realy leski , recruiting PacMan00 in SWK isn't a good choice like Estroe and some others said
+ He's acting like a 3 years boy on IRC

PS liljon u lied again about ur ex clans , U are  [HsG]J0ker  if i remember correctly , So 1 clan more to you're clanlist :=)
We should all rally up and make a 'anti-Liljon' gang.  _O-
Recruitment is OFFICIALLY open, people can apply here or @ www.swk.tn22.com

Quote:
Apllication Format

Code:
[b]What is your ingame name?[/b]

[b]Have you ever been in any other clans?[/b]

[b]Why do you want to be in SWK?[/b]

[b]What are your favourite weapons?[/b]

[b]What do you think you will be better at? Driver, Fighter, Smartass?[/b]

[b]What are your biggest strenghts in-game?[/b]

[b]What are your biggest weaknesses in-game?[/b]

[b]Contact Details (Messenger, Email etc etc):[/b]

[b]Where/who from did you hear about SWK?[/b]

[b]Timezone and Location:[/b]

[b]How long do you plan to be acive in SAMP?[/b]

[b]How long have you been playing SAMP?[/b]

[b]Do you use autoaim?[/b]

What we want
-Loyal Members
-People who are fun to be around. NO assholes
-People who have good Walking and Running weapon skill
-People who have patience
-People who have respect
-People who will accept that [SWK] clan as a whole will definitely have ups and downs, its how its always been, if your going to walk out on a bad point, you might as well just fuck off now.
-People who won't flame / bugabuse
-People who protect the [SWK] name

What we don't want
-Flamers
-Buggers
-Clan Hoppers
-Retards
-Ignorant people
-People who are not patient
-People who don't know where the line is
-People who are too pussy to protect our name, no ones going to hurt you, its a game
-Drive Byers
-Idiots
-LilJon

How it will work
A tryout for skill will take place when you apply
If you fail you fail, end of, no 're applying' for at least a month
If you pass, you move onto the trial period
A trial is for YOU to prove to us you won't walk out, and that you'd rather be in SWK then in a other Clan/Clan less, it will last one month.
(starting from the date you pass the Skill Tryout)
If you walk out / Get bored / Give up / 'Cant be arsed' / you get denied, we can also deny you at any time if we don't like you.
If you pass that, welcome aboard!

No one will get in easily anymore.

If pacman00 is really as bad as you lot say, his tryout/trial(if he gets there) will justify it, same with NightStiff.

-Nem